+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    So it's pretty much like that lollipop farm 'game'? Got me an automator script running while playing XIV at any rate, since screw manual clicking. Any cliffnotes on what I should prioritize grabbing?

[EDIT] Well, didn't take long before that script became worthless.
    It's nothing like candy box. That game was all about the dungeons, had a definite ending, and no clicking. If you played it right, there wasn't even almost any waiting, just non-stop dungeons.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Candy Box fo life. Cookies is 9gag tier.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/beta/

Kittens are less than half as effective as before (ie total cps drops by more than half), and dungeons are shit. Have fun.

edit: well, only the last kitten was nerfed, by 1/3. Heavenly chips were nerfed to 1% too though.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    It's nothing like candy box. That game was all about the dungeons, had a definite ending, and no clicking. If you played it right, there wasn't even almost any waiting, just non-stop dungeons.
    Hopefully the candybox sequel will have more to do. Enjoyed that, but it was over in a day.

Heavenly chips were nerfed to 1% too though.
    That beta better not be public in a week. I'm only at 30 trillion overall cookies baked, haven't even hit my first reset yet to make use of heavenly chips (still trying to decide when I want to reset). Currently at the boring phase of very slowly getting time machines and antimatters from 30ish of each, to 100. Bought pretty much every upgrade prior to the ones that makes the grandmas evil.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bought pretty much every upgrade prior to the ones that makes the grandmas evil.
    Buy those ones too.

Also, don't bother trying to get 100 amc before resetting, it will take far too long.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

There, done. Eat a dick, cookie clicker. So happy I finished before they add new shit. I certainly don't plan to see what dungeons have in store.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

When is a good time to bring about the grandmacopalypse?

Sitting at 105 grandmas, 82 portals, 248mil CPS, 68/88 Achievements unlocked, and 272% raspberry milk. Was planning on hitting a 100 portals, then getting the 9 trillion kitten engineer upgrade before doing so. No heavenly chips because I'm terrified of resetting my game lol.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    There, done. Eat a dick, cookie clicker. So happy I finished before they add new shit. I certainly don't plan to see what dungeons have in store.

You're missing 3 achievements still.

When is a good time to bring about the grandmacopalypse?
    As soon as possible.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

For all everyone makes a big deal out of it, the grandmaocalypse at this point really only matters if you're riding heavy on golden cookies (which is valid, frenzied luckys is how I maxed out my upgrades in P1, nothing says awesome like 100T with one click), idle it means fuckall.
    So generally, aim to reach the anger stage through upgrade research about the time you plan to walk away for a while.

And once you reach a certain base CPS, considering the limited time pact maxes out at a relatively low order of magnitude, it's just plain dumb to touch the 5% nerf option for anything other than the achievement.
    If you're smart, you will generally hit that CPS target before the researched upgrade even gets you to full blown anger.

BG Level

What's considered heavy on golden cookies? Sitting at 110 at the moment.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    What's considered heavy on golden cookies? Sitting at 110 at the moment.
    He means if you've reached the cookies banked thresholds to max out Lucky! cookie clicks and Lucky! clicks during frenzies and can cash them in once every 3-ish minutes or faster, which requires every golden cookie upgrade. It is not a point worth racing towards unless you have a high prestige multiplier (>100% honestly).

BG Level

Thanks, appreciate the explanation!

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

By riding heavy I mean, staring at the game page and hitting every. single. one. (and having the needed bank to maximize luckys).
    Unless you separate the tab and shrink the browser window to restrict the spawn area, you can't really do anything other than pay attention to the game if your strategy involves goldens. At least, not anything besides stuff that only takes less than a couple minutes at a time.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

You're missing 3 achievements still.
    Fuck that neverclick stuff. If I used Cookie Monster then maybe I would try for it, but not likely.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Neverclick doesnt count towards milk any ways.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Neverclick is easy. True Neverclick takes ages and as mentioned before neither is worth the time required.

o-O i got true neverclick in about 30 minutes, got a lucky > frenzy > lucky lol.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

True never click can be done in like 15 minutes. Get 2 luckies in a row, followed by click frenzy, and you're done 10 seconds later! Or even faster without the click frenzy, if you're on your second+ playthrough and have some HC.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

True never click can be done in like 15 minutes. Get 2 luckies in a row, followed by click frenzy, and you're done 10 seconds later! Or even faster without the click frenzy, if you're on your second+ playthrough and have some HC.
    You can't get True Neverclick with click frenzy I thought? That involves clicking the cookie, which you can't do if you want it.

Now that I'm getting about 1,000,000,000 cookies a second I don't want to reset to get the Heaven cookies >.> Maybe I'll do it before going home tonight (leaving the browser on at work lol)