FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

shrink browser down to smallest window size. leave open in background while playing other games or doing other stuff. anytime you happen to notice a golden cookie, click it. shrinking the window forces the cookie to spawn in a smaller area.

Ridill
    BG Level

there's uh... stuff... going on

golden cookies are pumpkins and there's thingies trying to steal cookies

some new achieves and upgrades as well

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Wrinkler achievements are legit milk-givers. Awwwwwww yeah

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

wrinklers show up during grandmapocalypse and sap 5% cps each (up to 50% total) and you're supposed to get all your cookies back + 10% interest when you pop them, but its looking more like you get 60% back, if that. so only reason to allow them is to get the 20% cookie upgrades they have like a 1% chance of dropping, and they can drop ones you already have (does nothing) so the odds get worse as you go.

i think they're bugged. also, thus far the golden cookies ive seen have been normal. demon cookies were pumpkins though.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

The cookie upgrades from wrinklers have a 5% drop rate. Was 1% initially, but he changed it shortly after. RNG gonna RNG though. I got my first cookie on wrinkler #49, then my 2nd on wrinkler #53.

As for how many cookies you get back, you may be right. On the other hand, I'm sitting on 70Qa banked, so I don't really care how much of my CPS they eat at this point.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

6 cookie upgrades after 300 dead here, so I'm counting myself lucky. Quite liking the boost I'm getting from them since I can afk the tab a couple hours, and come back to a bunch of cookies from blowing up the wrinklers sapping away at my CpS.

3 AC to go until I hit 100, and then I get to decide when I want to reset next at, since I have 100 HCs already. 31 Qa total for this run so far, which is close to 250 HCs.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I just checked back to the game, and noticed i had a shadow achievement "Just plain lucky", 1 in 500,000 chance of getting it each second >___>

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Damn, you did get lucky. Someone mathed out that it should be like 96 hours on average to unlock that.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

96 hours of cookie clicker is nothing tho lol

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I just got my fifth and sixth wrinkler cookies within three clicks of each other, @214 total. O.O
    Also, wooo, 100b CPS

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I just got my last wrinkler cookie on #309. Back up to maxed milk achievements and upgrades. Now to let it idle until it hits Just Plain Lucky, then forget about it until the next update.

Ridill
    BG Level

I'm at 210b/sec on 540 chips with 1.2qi all time, aiming for 2.1qi for the 2k chips cookie... not super happy with the update since it means I can't just let it idle all day in grandmapocalypse anymore.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I just decided to reset for the hell of it. The upgrade that shortens research time carries over when you reset. Less than an hour after resetting, I'm already finished with the research portion of the game. Best improvement ever.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    I'm at 210b/sec on 540 chips with 1.2qi all time, aiming for 2.1qi for the 2k chips cookie... not super happy with the update since it means I can't just let it idle all day in grandmapocalypse anymore.
    It turns out idling in grandmapocalypse is actually better now than it was. Wrinklers stack, so each one doesn't bank the number of cookies it has eaten. It banks the number of cookies collectively eaten by all other active wrinklers. Basically, if you let it idle with 10 wrinklers up, you will come back, pop the wrinklers and get effectively 600% CPS for the time spent idling. Quoted from the reddit post:

The end result is 50% + 10 * (50%) * 1.1 or a total of 600% income.

Ridill
    BG Level

Well then I like this update very much, lol.

Just got a 666tril cookie chain, I was fucking excited for a second there thinking that shit was gonna go nuts lol.

Heh, looks like those wrinklers "fixed" another exploit too. if you reset the game, all wrinklers dissapear without giving you your cookies. in other words, you can't just refresh the page if you get a ruin or a clot, because then you'll lose all your wrinklers without their banked cookies too. <_< That means you either gotta take the hits to your CPS with the occasional bad luck, or get out of grandmacalypse.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    Heh, looks like those wrinklers "fixed" another exploit too. if you reset the game, all wrinklers dissapear without giving you your cookies. in other words, you can't just refresh the page if you get a ruin or a clot, because then you'll lose all your wrinklers without their banked cookies too. <_< That means you either gotta take the hits to your CPS with the occasional bad luck, or get out of grandmacalypse.
    You can still just clear the wrinklers, save, then refresh if you get a clot.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Or if you really care about CPS then just pledge up and go for Frenzy + Lucky and Frenzy + Click Frenzy. Since they fixed the 66Qa cookie chains, there's not much reason to be in grandmapocalypse while actively playing.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, it still takes time to get all of the bingo center upgrades after a reset. Admittedly, not very long anymore with persistent memory, but still a bit of time where you're stuck.

Ridill
    BG Level

It really depends if you're using an auto-clicker, as single elder or click frenzies with an autoclicker will easily compensate for like all the clots and ruins you could ever imagine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast