+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I think it's a given that strategies discussed are assuming no cheating. If you want to cheat, just do Game.Cookies = 9999999999999999999999999, and nothing else matters.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    It really depends if you're using an auto-clicker, as single elder or click frenzies with an autoclicker will easily compensate for like all the clots and ruins you could ever imagine.
    Autoclicker pushes even further into pledge's favor. Frenzy + Click Frenzy + auto-clicker would (197T per click * 50 clicks per second)*25 seconds in my current reset. That's just shy of 250Qa in 25 seconds.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Autoclicker pushes even further into pledge's favor. Frenzy + Click Frenzy + auto-clicker would (197T per click * 50 clicks per second)*25 seconds in my current reset. That's just shy of 250Qa in 25 seconds.
    elder frenzy + click frenzy chance during grandmapocalypse is waaaaaaaaay higher than chance at a click frenzy during pledge

also, I keep hearing about frenzy + lucky and stuff like that but it sure doesn't seem like they stack for me

btw, how many cookies are there from wrinklers? I've gotten 4 so far, and I have 4 upgrades I haven't gotten. I know one is the 2000 chips cookie, but I'm not sure what the other 3 are

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Here's the math breakdown of Grandmapocalypse vs. Pledge updated for this patch. It's just easier to link it at this point http://www.reddit.com/r/CookieClicke...ndmapocalypse/

Important part is:
    if you are clicking red cookies, chances are you will end up below the worst case of golden cookies.
    Also, Frenzy + Lucky absolutely stack. You might not have enough cookies banked to be capping just a normal lucky though (CPS*1200). To cap Frenzy+Lucky you need to bank CPS*8400.

Finally, there's 7 Halloween cookie upgrades. Orteil fucked up again and didn't match the number of upgrades, so there are 136 total, not the 135 that it shows in the stats page.
    Spoiler for big
    Spoiler: show

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got my 100 ACs finally. Letting it idle a few hours with wrinklers gave me all the quads I needed to push 90 through 100. Did my second reset which brought my HC total to 336, and only achievement I'm lacking now is the 777 GCs, which I'm 50 short of.

Probably going to reset again when I'm able to get a clean 500 HCs, then let it idle until 1000. Since two weeks ago I stopped actively keeping an eye out for GCs. Doing other stuff instead.

Ridill
    BG Level

wewt, reset with 2003 chips, true neverclick get @38 mins

is there any reason for me to keep not clicking?

edit: rofl, time machines with 0 upgrades and 75% cookies are over 4m cps each

Here's the math breakdown of Grandmapocalypse vs. Pledge updated for this patch. It's just easier to link it at this point http://www.reddit.com/r/CookieClicke...ndmapocalypse/

Important part is:
    yeah...

For simplicity's sake, I'll be ignoring cookie chains and per click multipliers for now
    nope lol

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

fully upgraded golden cookies have a chance to overlap Frenzy and a new cookie by about 2 seconds. So it's a small window, but well worth it if you're not afk'ing it up. And, as has already been said, you need large cookie reserves to make it effective.

Ridill
    BG Level

yeah I get it, I just don't bank that much except overnight

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

lol all you want at that guy's analysis, but cookie chains are insignificant after the nerf, and Click Frenzy has a higher spawn rate under golden than red cookies. If anything, that analysis is favorable to the grandmapocalypse and it still shows that golden cookies are better if you aren't just idling. But you clearly aren't interested in the math, and you're especially not interested in trying to provide any to support your opinion, so that's fine.

@Bane, the overlap is significant. With full upgrades, Frenzy lasts 154 seconds and a new cookie can spawn as soon as 75 seconds after the last. That leaves more than a minute long window in which you can get overlapping effects.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yeah, you can potentially get frenzy, and then 2 luckies while the frenzy is still active.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

ah, nice. didnt realize it was so long.

Ridill
    BG Level

lol all you want at that guy's analysis, but cookie chains are insignificant after the nerf, and Click Frenzy has a higher spawn rate under golden than red cookies.
    golden:
    3.325% to get "Clicking Frenzy"

red:
    2.2465% to gain the "Clicking Frenzy" buff
    5.9% to gain the "Elder Frenzy" buff

You have over twice as much chance to get click or elder under red as to just get click during gold.

There's no way in hell you can possibly give an accurate mathing when considering that while not accounting for clicks.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I left the game idle over night (8hr), and when I popped the wriglers I got 100qu each for a nice 1qi
    Current CPS is 1,195,005,887,310.4 (wriglers bring it down to 597,502,938,655.1)

Too lazy to math, wonder if it would have been better to be active for that 8hr (while killing all wriglers) vs idle.
    I'm sure a combo of leaving wriglers alive, while cbeing active is best.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gold cookies are still better than wrinklers, but they are a huge bonus when you're not there to click gold cookies.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Wrinklers give the ammount of cookies they eat times 1.1 back, so it's better to have Wrinklers on while not active.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It's actually 6x if you have 10 of them.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yes but it can take a while for them to spawn. If you leave CC running like any sane and rational cooking clicking individual does, having them is a boon.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:35443

I think this is the best way to get cookies now? lol

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Gogogogogogo

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Santa upgrades, reindeer and present cookies. Not a bad little update.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast