FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Fuuuuuck

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

My only gripe right now is that since reindeers move, the window can't be minimized nearly as much as before. The smallest width is now a little more than twice as wide as the window I used to use for CC. Just a minor annoyance, really.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Annnnd done until next update.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

eh, i havent made any changes to my window size and reindeers are working fine for me. just gotta be faster.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't think I have the patience to click 200 reindeer. This has became more of a "leave tab idling all day" thing for me since I last played it. Maybe if the tab's title bar name changed when something clickable appeared without use of scripts...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

New buildings. Time for more cookie gatherin'.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Holy shit, prisms with the new cookie upgrades are amazing. Went from 2T CPS to 9T CPS just picking up the 6 cookies and 91 prisms. Should jump well over 10T when I hit 100 prisms and get the last upgrade.

EDIT: Frenzy + Click Frenzy just gave me a couple quint to spend. Getting prisms to 100 bumped me up to 17T CPS. This is a bit ridiculous now.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

5k HCs to unlock an upgrade to swap seasonal event. I'm sitting at 2k, so back to this ridiculous idle grind again after months two months of ignoring it.

Achievement for 150 ACs is also brutal, I've been sitting at 115 for the longest time.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

The crazy achievement is 200 of everything.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Goddamnit, prisms put me over 1 qa base cps.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Updated today ... get clickin'

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

It's like the 3rd update this month. Lots of new achievements, upgrades, and some quality of life stuff. Best of all, new kitten upgrade makes it easy to get a massive CPS boost for those still working on Bicentennial. Now 400 cursors is the end achievement.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tetsaru Arigashi
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's nice to see that wrinklers are saved now. I've had a few times where I'd have the game would be running in the background, then my power would flicker off during a storm or something and I'd lose them.

Just curious, how many heavenly chips are you guys at? I'm currently at 10,183 and it's taking forever for me to get 200 of each of the last 3 buildings.

Also, is there anything special about this Business Day season? So far it just looks like a reskin.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

I'm at 315k chips. Don't go for 200 of everything until you're around 1mil chips. Today's update makes it way faster though. I've gained 15k chips this afternoon. I probably won't reset again until I'm around 500k.

Business Day is just cosmetic. There's really no reason to use it.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I wouldn't try for bicentennial until at least 2m hc, really. Even then it will take forever. Definitely no way you'll ever get it with 10k.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

i have 21050 HC. i had been going for 200/each before my last reset but realize it would take me months. so i reset. gonna keep resetting for a while. it's only been a few hours and i'm already almost back to where i was.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Not sure how I'm faring against everyone else. What's everyone's chip count at? I had actually forgotten all about the game and have had it running in the background on another computer since christmas with autoclick and auto-click gold cookies on...

Sitting on 3,3 mil heavenly chips... Currently on 391 cursors :/

Whens the best time to reset for more HC? I know before I used to wait until my cookied produced that run was equal to my all time production, and now i'm trying to just do it once a day, where my current plays cookies produced is only around 1/5th of my total... Should I be resetting as soon as it starts taking like 20 minutes just to buy one more prism? lol

note: i'm not using any auto clickers or mods, and most of the time I dont bother with golden cookies either, I just click one once in a while when i happen to go spend my cookies.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    Not sure how I'm faring against everyone else. What's everyone's chip count at? I had actually forgotten all about the game and have had it running in the background on another computer since christmas with autoclick and auto-click gold cookies on...

Sitting on 3,3 mil heavenly chips... Currently on 391 cursors :/
    3.1m, also using an autoclicker. It's interesting to check up on every few days and watch it progress :D

Whens the best time to reset for more HC? I know before I used to wait until my cookied produced that run was equal to my all time production, and now i'm trying to just do it once a day, where my current plays cookies produced is only around 1/5th of my total... Should I be resetting as soon as it starts taking like 20 minutes just to buy one more prism? lol
    No, you don't want to reset too often, or you just waste the time you spent building everything up. Probably once per 1-2 week or so if you're not clicking gold cookies. If you are, then probably more like every 1-3 days.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I used to reset once every 3-4 days, that was with only autoclicker and not Gold cookie clicker. Resetting too often will just hinder you since you reset once it starts getting good. But you don't want to do it after too long either, since it'll be too slow that way. Getting enough for 100 prisms would take an eternity without any heavenly cookies, but I can do it in well under an hour. As a matter of fact, I reset 8 hours ago, and right now I'm at 11,7 sextillion cookies produced this game.

(also, lol at 19,8 million heavenly chip cookies. It's so insanely easy with Prisms...)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast