+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

That's a pretty hardcore auto clicker if you have 20m hc.

Although not as hardcore as some. Just for fun, i tried an autoclicker that did around 250k clicks per second. It took under a week to get 1 billion hc :D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Apparently 400 cursor and 200 of every other building for achievements is worth 17m HC... Otherwise it's bugged, haha. At least now I have 100% achievements again.

Ridill
    BG Level

so...

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.clickerheroes.com/

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I hate you.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    so...

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.clickerheroes.com/
    I never learn to avoid this thread...

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Fucking asshole

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

8 hrs of my life gone so far (not entirely dedicated to the game obv, but still). at lv 64 and it's become a looong grind for each upgrade. can't wait to unlock ascension

Ridill
    BG Level

First few ascensions are a matter of days or weeks on this one since clicks per second is capped. You want to get 10k+ hero levels before you do your first one.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Pretty cool game. The numbers in this game are pointlessly confusing though and it's really annoying.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

yeah .-. the fake numbers are hard to follow. would never say 12,000 billions

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Nice feature that the game continues offline.
    Started 2 days ago and on lvl 65.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

It's actually faster when closed, so ideally you wanna be closing it any time you're not doing shit.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Seriously?

Ridill
    BG Level

there's some debate but the general consensus is yes, close it whenever you're not actively doing shit

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

noticeably faster. the only time you'll ever get more gold by keeping the game open is if you use an autoclicker or are there to manage your abilities properly.

did my first ascension today, got 14 souls due to running into some primals. back up to floor 125 now .-. prolly won't ascend again until 25+ souls from this world

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    noticeably faster. the only time you'll ever get more gold by keeping the game open is if you use an autoclicker or are there to manage your abilities properly.

did my first ascension today, got 14 souls due to running into some primals. back up to floor 125 now .-. prolly won't ascend again until 25+ souls from this world
    I ascended with 13, in ~4 hours I was back near 150 and only had like 8 towards next ascension, and shit started getting slow.

Just now beat 160 boss and can ascend for 20 (7 from levels). At this point it's basically a matter of wait a couple days until I can get enough to start making meaningful increases again, then let that run a couple days to get some more souls before ascending... or go ahead and ascend now for 20 and do all that but a day later and hopefully much more profitably...

Did that make any sense?

tl:dr I ascended with 13 and I'm sitting at 20 for next ascension considering going ahead with it because advancement has gotten sooooooo slooooooooow.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

tbh I tend to err toward the "prestige whenever I hit the wall" side with these types of games. sitting for days trying for that extra soul/heavenly chip/whatever seems remarkably inefficient when I can just remake the world and get 10+ more of them in a fraction of the time. those extra souls from prestiging are guaranteed to get you another 10-20 levels for another couple of gilds.

on my first game, it took over 45 seconds to kill 1 monster on floor 139. In this one, it's less than 5. pretty nice to see the progression even though it's such a stupid, nonsensical thing lol.

Ridill
    BG Level

Well, in a few hours I can more than double my current dps and from there I should be able to manage another gild and hopefully get a 5 soul primal in the process within the day, and meanwhile double it again. Then let that run a couple hours to get a chunk of levels for the last 1 or 2 souls, then ascend.

But yeah that was actually kind of my point, 25 for my second isn't going to happen unless I get super lucky.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

When can you prestige? I hit the brick wall that is the lvl65 boss (after starting from scratch), and decided to let it idle gold with it closed instead so I can get the second Midus upgrade for more gold.

On that note, I'm abusing the crap out of a click script, because after doing 2000HC legit in Cookie Clicker prior to Xmas update, I had enough taking the slow train.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    tbh I tend to err toward the "prestige whenever I hit the wall" side with these types of games.
    As far as i can tell, that's a bad idea in this game, at least once once you get 75 souls. At that point dark ritual spam gives such a huge bonus that some people suggest basically never ascending, because you lose that each time you do, and it gives exponential growth in dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    When can you prestige? I hit the brick wall that is the lvl65 boss (after starting from scratch), and decided to let it idle gold with it closed instead so I can get the second Midus upgrade for more gold.

On that note, I'm abusing the crap out of a click script, because after doing 2000HC legit in Cookie Clicker prior to Xmas update, I had enough taking the slow train.
    Not until level 100+. level 65 sucks in particular, i guess since midas is terrible until later, and that's when you get him. level 70 goes much faster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast