+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Dammit Dam wish your server actually was Bahamut lol. Still looking for some wins. Kinda funny lately I've been seeing shouts for tojil asking for mnks with Oatixur.

Think I'll probably just bite the bullet and actually peice together some random gear sets for my geo and make some maccros. I get so bored on geo though. And alot of groups tell me to stop nuking when I get bored
    lol if anyone would be so kind as to let me join in all delve bosses so that i can see what its like. i don't do delve at all but would love to experience the content at least once.
    ditto skirmish.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Dammit Dam wish your server actually was Bahamut lol. Still looking for some wins. Kinda funny lately I've been seeing shouts for tojil asking for mnks with Oatixur.

Think I'll probably just bite the bullet and actually peice together some random gear sets for my geo and make some maccros. I get so bored on geo though. And alot of groups tell me to stop nuking when I get bored
    You can't join the group because you're too lazy to gear a utility job. When you do gear your GEO, you do what an alliance is asking you not to do, and you complain why you can't get a clear? Ok, then.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yeah, I bet nuking on his geo is what wiped those groups, lol.

I don't know much about GEO but isn't it a really MP-intensive job, especially if you don't have lots of gear for it? (Conserve MP etc)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's kind of stupid to not nuke things that allow it on geo honestly.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah Teryu, i agree. A geo should bring some coalition ethers and nuke as well as be final back up cure for those red HP players like the COR's that may or may not be in range of the WHM's curaga3 after an aoe. I believe that it's players using their job to cover their full niche spectrum in terms of what they can actually do that makes them players that I would bring to Delve V2 at first thought.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    It's kind of stupid to not nuke things that allow it on geo honestly.
    This. Nuking still no where near buffed DDs, but being able to do 25-50% of the damage of one plus keep your bubbles, debuffs, cures, dispels, etc rolling is the difference between a good Geo and the one's that would rather play like a gimp, bubbles and /afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    You can't join the group because you're too lazy to gear a utility job. When you do gear your GEO, you do what an alliance is asking you not to do, and you complain why you can't get a clear? Ok, then.
    Ironic Buck.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You must have missed a few things to make that uninformed comment.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    lol if anyone would be so kind as to let me join in all delve bosses so that i can see what its like. i don't do delve at all but would love to experience the content at least once.
    ditto skirmish.
    Server transfer to Leviathan, can get you your wins.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    I don't know much about GEO but isn't it a really MP-intensive job, especially if you don't have lots of gear for it? (Conserve MP etc)
    As far as just keeping up your geomancy, no. In the pugs on my server thou, I generally had to pick up a lot of other slack (enfeebling, healing whichever geo is in range, hasting people), so I didn't often have the time/mp to nuke.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    Speaking of uniformed remarks.... I don't make serious geo sets because I already have invent issues between having geared up several other useful jobs and crafting and my garden and fishing. Not to mention what point is there if all I'm asked to do is haste a couple of melees and keep bubbles up? And read again I said I get bored when I'm asked not to nuke kinda implies that I stop doing it... not that I buy into sitting around doing nothing is somehow better than actually contributing. Sorry if I don't like to be completely gimp. Of course if I did just stand around half useless there would be no point in gearing up since would be no real point not full timing dt so your attempted digs are kinda at cross purposes.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Keep to discussion about the disappointing VU.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Really confused as to how this update is disappointing.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Really confused as to how this update is disappointing.
    I think some people would rather flip flop the updates. Personally I'm more looking forward to monstrosity than most of the nov updates stuff except the monstrosity part of htat update lol. And the maybe the pace of updating but if you had expectations for things to progress faster I got a working troubillion to sell you

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

My current complaint is that I have essentially nothing to do in FFXI other than auto-attack monsters for XP in monstrosity. This version update will likely do nothing to solve that.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

^that

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Odd, I still find something to do every time I log in.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

November is the actual update.. they're just throwing us a bone with a bunch of tweaks in October to be honest...
    that and I'm guessing new Halloween eq

edit:
    @draylo thanks for the offer! but i think i'm already spending way too much money on a game that i barely play

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I have things to do, unfortunately they all suck. That's why I dont log in anymore.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Given the lack of new information on the October update, I say it is going to be very underwhelming