+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Those are navigators. People that sell insurance cannot be navigators. Navigators also cannot work for insurance companies in any form.

Yes agents that currently sell insurance can continue selling insurance however they cannot sell insurance on the federally facilitated marketplace, which is where all the uninsured mofos will go to buy insurance, until they complete the Cms's agent & broker training.
    Gotcha.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Tyven had anyone in the Hill mentioned anything about their plan to deal with the hostage situation?

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Tyven had anyone in the Hill mentioned anything about their plan to deal with the hostage situation?
    Are you talking about Kenya? If so I have no idea. I only run in financial services circles

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Are you talking about Kenya? If so I have no idea. I only run in financial services circles
    no I didn't know if they were going to send a swat team or something in to rescue Boehner's balls from the Tea Party

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

OLOL

It's pretty awesome how these fuckers can waste so much time, especially after already proving to America that they can't do their jobs to begin with 90% of the time. At least if Cruz suffers some sort of stroke or anything, he'll get his health insurance to cover it!

Oh, because the alternative testing format for public policy is...?
    Umm, i'm pretty sure every law/policy that has come out so far has had tons of research and backing on it and hasn't just been on a whim or looked like a group of meth heads got together and wrote random shit all over paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Umm, i'm pretty sure every law/policy that has come out so far has had tons of research and backing on it and hasn't just been on a whim or looked like a group of meth heads got together and wrote random shit all over paper.
    NCLB would disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Give far too much credit to our government lol.

Some of the major federal bills, sure. But every one of them? No chance; there are plenty of garbage laws and policies on the books.

Especially if you look at state level.

If anyone needs to be explained that, then they might as well quit faking and wave the white flag of "I have no fucking idea how this shit works"

I'm going to take that post as sarcasm, though.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Just got a letter that my health insurance for my wife and I is getting cancelled on Dec. 31st, because of the ACA

THANKS OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Just got a letter that my health insurance for my wife and I is getting cancelled on Dec. 31st, because of the ACA

THANKS OBAMA

BG Level

Seriously though I'm fuckin pissed. I loved that plan.

BG Level

And i dropped $6500 into an HSA for my wife and I, but now I'm gonna take penalties on some of that because i can't find another good HSA eligible plan, and we'll probably go on my wife's crappy $450/mo work plan.

BG Level

Have to see what the exchanges have to offer Oct. 1st.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

CA's comparison site is already up (seriously, like, every other ad for me on hulu as I've been catching up on some anime has been for the site.)
    http://www.coveredca.com/shopandcompare/

BG Level

Ah, didn't see it before. Same $400+/mo with coinsurance BS I see outside the exhange. Damnit, our plan was great, $225/mo, PPO, no coinsurance, HSA eligible. Guess we'll have to go with her work plan...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

What was the whole reason for terminating your insurance? Did they just tell you "because obamacare"?

BG Level

"due to mandates required by recent changes in healthcare law" - doesn't specify which mandates weren't already implemented.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I am very curious about companies doing this sort of thing. So far, any time I read something like employees getting hours cut, people losing insurance ,etc. there is no real basis for those individuals losing their insurance and/or hours at work.

Trader Joe's is feeling the employee backlash caused by their preemptive slashing of hours and benefits. They could not satisfactorily explain their actions to those they screwed. The closest they got was "we think this might, sometime in the future, affect our product pricing. Therefore, to keep prices down for our customers in this hypothetical unknown scenario, we are screwing our employees with a smile on our face while driving to the bank."

In your case it is the insurance company directly cancelling your policy, correct? I wonder if that particular plan was not in compliance with new laws. If that is the case, why did they not just change the policy? Sounds more money motivated to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast