1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 12 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 11 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 5 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 4 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/118238 -DoH leves (and fisher from 20+)
    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/118234 -DoH/L class quest items

Can extrapolate from that as a start. Generally the class quest items are in constant demand because nobody wants to farm that one randomass mat for only 1 synth.

For CUL and ALC leves I think a lot of people will gravitate towards the ones that use 3 or less mats, single mats if possible. So random spices and fruits are generally a non-desirable (apples noted above as exceptions)

Edit: Any Fishers paranoid about saving non-crafting material fish? Eyeing these goldfish thinking they might be a fish tank furniture mat or something.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone know a gear/meld combo that lets you hit the 383 required for the venture XIII on your retainer? Jeez that's a big number.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Anyone know a gear/meld combo that lets you hit the 383 required for the venture XIII on your retainer? Jeez that's a big number.
    grind another ilv 70 weapon for your retainer, makes it 10x easier. Otherwise your going to have to fully meld them

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I just melded gathering+3/4 to each open materia slot to HQ body/legs/hands/feet and offhand
    and put on the new weapon and hat while im working/sleep and will take off when im home to grind another set.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    grind another ilv 70 weapon for your retainer, makes it 10x easier. Otherwise your going to have to fully meld them
    You mean you can actually have two of those?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Retainer inventory is completely separate from your own. You and each of your retainers can each hold one of an item that is flagged as "Unique". This is why you can have several identical maps, or several identical anythings really, just never in the same inventory at the same time.

In order to use the i70 head/weapon on your retainer and still have one for yourself, you'll probably want to buy yours then get the next 60/30 HQ whatever items. Once you're ready to buy the 2nd ones, drop the existing i70 hat/tool on your retainer, then go buy yourself some new ones.

If your retainer is a FSH, I don't envy your task of catching more of those fucking fish though.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

It's impossible without the i70 tool.

Base gathering with full HQ AF+blue tool+HQ Militia offhand is 323.
    Max meldable Gathering (including offhand) is +57, which puts you at 380.
    (i70 hat has the same Gathering+4 as a melded AF hat)

With the i70 tool, I think you only need GTH+19 in melds to get you to 383.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jho Stumps
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    It's impossible without the i70 tool.

Base gathering with full HQ AF+blue tool+HQ Militia offhand is 323.
    Max meldable Gathering (including offhand) is +57, which puts you at 380.
    (i70 hat has the same Gathering+4 as a melded AF hat)

With the i70 tool, I think you only need GTH+19 in melds to get you to 383.
    http://ffxiv.ariyala.com/MF01
    You can ease the burden if you wanted by replacing some of those right side accessories with i70 versions ala FSH and melding enough +5 gathering to eliminate the secondary meld on your offhand (replacing both rings and an earring with i70 and +5 gathering would allow you to only meld a +5 into your offhand and maintain the 383)

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

You're right, I forgot to count the ring slot twice.

I didn't know about the i70 accessories trick (since retainer doesn't care about GP, that would work really well).

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    Retainer inventory is completely separate from your own. You and each of your retainers can each hold one of an item that is flagged as "Unique". This is why you can have several identical maps, or several identical anythings really, just never in the same inventory at the same time.

In order to use the i70 head/weapon on your retainer and still have one for yourself, you'll probably want to buy yours then get the next 60/30 HQ whatever items. Once you're ready to buy the 2nd ones, drop the existing i70 hat/tool on your retainer, then go buy yourself some new ones.

If your retainer is a FSH, I don't envy your task of catching more of those fucking fish though.

Fascinating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4