FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Really Weird Lag While Streaming

http://www.twitch.tv/burningcosmossss/b/466945725

If you watch from the beginning of this stream, this really really weird lag happens on my broadcasts, but my game itself doesn't lag. It happens again 2:00 in, and again 3:25 in, and AGAIN at 3:55 in really really bad, and I'm sure it happens way more after that.

I've been using OBS to stream. I tried other things and the same thing happens. I must have some kind of setting wrong or something, because my internet connection and my PC specs are way too good for this lag to be happening. Everyone elses stream is almost always flawless and looks better, but mine have this dumb lag.

Core i7 3770K @ 4.2GHZ
    nVidia GTX 780
    16GB RAM
    SSD
    FiOS Internet 75/50 package

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Screenshot/post your settings when you can.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

And by Settings, we mean your Encoding, Video and Advanced sections of the Settings in OBS.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I've tried using the quality setting, and lowering the bitrate, but that didn't help. I also tried using VBR instead of CBR

I tried downscaling the resolution, still having the same problem. Downscaling causes the stream to be fuzzy when fullscreen anyways, and I see other people streaming at 1080 with no problems. I also tried disabling aero, but that didn't matter either.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Your settings look mostly fine(I personally use veryfast over fast, negligible quality loss though much easier on the CPU), so it might be a connection issue, possibly with a non-optimal server set as the default one.

Everything else is fine, you want to be using CBR at all times as that's what Twitch is now optimized for. 3500 may be a little skimpy for 1080p, I would maybe bump that to 4k(I use between 3-4 for 720p) since you have the bandwidth available.

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

It's really odd that the audio never cuts out though, it's just the video. Wouldn't a bandwidth issue cause both to cut out?

OBS's FPS drops to like 2-3 when the lag starts on the stream, but the audio goes through fine. I don't know man Q_Q.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Yeah that's true if the audio is fine. Just to test, maybe nab trial of XSplit and see if it happens there as well.