+ Reply to Thread
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Major Milestone event Oct 8-15

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/s...ews+%28TERA%29

Items from the "major milestone" are going to be removed from the in game NPC; these are little cosmetic items like cowboy hats, duck bills etc.

However to commemorate this event, EME has added the bust/thigh slider packages in this deal. The cost for these are 3 tokens, which atm can be earned 1 a day just by logging in. They only work with the 2013 swimwear stuff.

I know there were a few people who might want to get in on this (gulk????) so thought I would post it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Soooooo, after finding out that the thigh slider carries over for all character looks, I decided to purchase one (I mean wtf else am I going to spend these things on?). Here's a short clip if anyone is curious as to how the changes of each size look on a fem Castanic. A buddy of mine got it for his elin and went +3. Lol they are massive but he swears they assist in his battle field dominance... yeah... that's it...

Where do you spend the tokens, even?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I don't know all of the locations, but most are towns around Velika like Cutthroat, Lumber Town, Chebika, Bleakrock, Frontera. I went to Cutthroat.