BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bella Donna
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

FACE OFF (Syfy - Season 5)

Sorry if there's another thread on this already. I looked but didn't see one.

Anyways, I love this show, mostly because seeing what the creators come up with is a lot of fun. Not to mention the drama is usually kept low. It's not like watching most other reality shows. It's more focused on the art/craft and the competing.

Spoiler: show

In regards to the most recent episode, I wasn't surprised that Frank got kicked. He's a good makeup artist, but is too often thwarted by his cocky, bull headed attitude. The judges hate it when the artists fail to do as they're instructed. Orange on an obese guy should have been easy. I mean.. C'mon.. Cheetoes!

Its a very good show, I watch it also. There are some amazing artists on there every season.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSlurpee View Post
    Sorry if there's another thread on this already. I looked but didn't see one.

Anyways, I love this show, mostly because seeing what the creators come up with is a lot of fun. Not to mention the drama is usually kept low. It's not like watching most other reality shows. It's more focused on the art/craft and the competing.

In regards to the most recent episode, I wasn't surprised that Frank got kicked. He's a good makeup artist, but is too often thwarted by his cocky, bull headed attitude. The judges hate it when the artists fail to do as they're instructed. Orange on an obese guy should have been easy. I mean.. C'mon.. Cheetoes!
    My girlfriend and I watch this show as well.

I think the young guy should have went home. His thing didn't make any sense at all for Envy. What Frank should have done, though, is make a starved guy that was refused food. Show some ribs and bone, make them incredibly malnourished and make a prop of food that remains out of reach.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bella Donna
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post

I think the young guy should have went home. His thing didn't make any sense at all for Envy. What Frank should have done, though, is make a starved guy that was refused food. Show some ribs and bone, make them incredibly malnourished and make a prop of food that remains out of reach.
    That young guy will definitely go home soon, lol. He's got some tough competition and I'd be shocked if he goes much further.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Scott Ramp was my make-up teacher at school!

http://thequeenofscream.com/wp-conte...56095_1533.jpg

I haven't watched the show at all, but he posts updates every once and a while on Facebook about it.

I went to University and shared a major with Rayce Bird, winner of Season 2. I'd say we are friends but I haven't seen him or spoken to him since we graduated. I like the series, there are just too many other interesting things to watch on TV.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post

This is like the only "Reality contest" show I actually enjoy, mainly because the people on it aren't complete douchebags and are actually talented. As for the latest episode...

He should have done something with the mouth, either a giant grotesque mouth full of food on his face or even a big hungry mouth on the fat suit itself. It was really a super easy theme he had so the fact that all he did was make the guy fat then glue the orange apple to him was incredibly lazy and uninspired, especially since he seemed so cocky about how great it was.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bella Donna
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I was rather disappointed with the dark elves they tried pulling off this episode.
    Also.. Disappointed in the quitter.

New season started!

Did i bump the wrong thread ? lol

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Can't believe the two bottom feeders pulled it off this week after losing their arm molds

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

they should give them more time to make something really spectacular

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by macross View Post
    they should give them more time to make something really spectacular
    While that would be nice. They do give them something like 20 hours over three days to design, create, and finish a project. Can't give them much too much time because it would take forever to film the show.