1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 49 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 10 hours, 10 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 23 hours, 49 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    The Underbog

[Diabolos] Poisoned is Recruiting for Progression Raid Spots [NA] 18+

About us:
    Poisoned is a non-legacy Rank 5 Free Company on Diabolos. Poisoned is comprised of a tight knit group of players that originated in FFXI on the Diabolos server. Poisoned is also an established guild on WoW-The Underbog and is ranked highest on the server. Our members are all skilled MMO players that have played a variety of games throughout the past 10+ years.

We are all a little older but still value quality and efficiency in gameplay and are looking to maximize our playtime with a core group of players to expand into progression on Final Fantasy XIV ARR.

What we are looking for:

First priority is given to players that have Darklight/relic gear and are Coil ready in any of the following classes:

~Melee/Ranged DPS

Any other players that are mature and have a sense of humor are welcome to join, but no raid slots are guaranteed unless a second static group is formed. That being said, other static groups are welcome to join us in preparation for 24 man content in 2.1. Players that have job flexibility are a big plus!

Current Progression: All of our current raid group is coil ready with relics/relic +1 so if you missed the first wave of progression you are a perfect fit to achieve that fantastic adrenaline "I beat it" feeling with the rest of us.

Raid schedule:
    Current static raid group is planning on Mon, Tues, Thurs evenings at 6PST-9PST with additional days optional. Additional raid groups are free to adopt whatever raid schedule works for them.

http://poisoned-diabolos.enjin.com/

Voice Chat:
    Teamspeak 3
    This is required for raids and you must have a useable headset

Contacts:
    Reply in this thread or on the website
    The Franchise and Sheeba Zi'tah in game

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Heya. Lex Luger of Diabolos here. Full DL & Relic PLD (Shield+1), working on BRD which just hit 50 (4 pieces of darklight, the rest toxotes, GC wep, hopefully be decently geared by weeks end). Used to play FF11 on Midgardsormr/Quetz, was in numerous skilled and well regarded linkshells. Did not get heavily into wow but did have some moderate end-game experience (though WoW i mostly did PvP). Can definitely take a joke (and give them), mature, 27, TS3 capable, rarely is my connection ever an issue with lag in regards to dodging AoE. If I can gear my BRD respectably fast I am half considering making that my main, but would have no qualms about coming PLD to events.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    The Underbog

We are looking for another BRD DPS for our main coil group. We raid 6-9 PST Mon, Tues, Thurs in Coil. Looking for a relic BRD well geared and ready for raiding and who can use our teamspeak 3 voice.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    The Underbog

We are looking for a new WHM for our main raid group that was progressing through Turn 4 within an hour. Looking for a steady reliable player to down Turn 5 with.