She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh and btw, according to the staffers on RPGamer, Square has ditched Digital River for this. Booyah. They are using someting called "PepitaStore Inc." according to a staffer called Wheels on the board (I can link the thread if you guys are curious). I hope this means Digital River is getting the boot in the butt for everything else Square.

...Still not going to buy it, I don't have the money. Gift cards from Amazon on the other hand...

So anyone else happen to have a copy of the 1.5 remix hardcover guide? Apparently it's worth 120$ used now...

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    So anyone else happen to have a copy of the 1.5 remix hardcover guide? Apparently it's worth 120$ used now...
    I have the hardcover lol. Still sealed too!

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Honestly, them using Terra's theme right from the jump almost got me to pull the trigger immediately (I love Shimomura so much) but someone's already hookin' me up w/ the game.
    :kappa:

Bought the CE for my girlfriend almost instantly. Will also double confirm that immediate charge upon pre-ordering, lol. I'm guessing she'll place the plushie up on the shelf next to her slowly growing army of pokemon, final fantasy and dragon plushies, lol. Got LE for dis nigga right here and myself.

I'll take pictures of her unboxing the CE when the time comes.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    :kappa:

Bought the CE for my girlfriend almost instantly. Will also double confirm that immediate charge upon pre-ordering, lol. I'm guessing she'll place the plushie up on the shelf next to her slowly growing army of pokemon, final fantasy and dragon plushies, lol. Got LE for dis nigga right here and myself.

I'll take pictures of her unboxing the CE when the time comes.
    Oh snap, girl gettin the CE? You spoil her, my man! Can't wait for those unboxing pics.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Oh snap, girl gettin the CE? You spoil her, my man! Can't wait for those unboxing pics.
    Yeah she is! She's good to me though, so purchase required absolutely no hesitation.

Also, I'm trying to make dis 3-man Critical Mode marathon happen. She saw me playing and KH2 FM on PS2 emulator and couldn't help herself but attempt some of the fights herself... and now she's all excited, lel. Stopped playing KH1.5 & Birth By Sleep so we could progress through all of the games in sequential order on Critical (read as: get our ass whipped in everything, lmao) The struggle of getting past Birth by Sleep on Critical is going to be so real. XD She's gonna play on the TV while I hit it up next to her on my ASUS monitor.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I am ready for all of the critical shenanigans.
    I already did Lv1 crit on the PSP release of BBS and I came up with new strats for almost all of the fights that will make them sooo much smoother.

I might have to see about putting something together and re-recording these fights. I can shave off like 15min from the two final fights a piece (they took me just over 20min to win for each and I can do 'em sub 5 now, kinda crazy)

My old and super inefficient recording of the ME fight Lv1 Crit mode:
    Spoiler: show

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I am ready for all of the critical shenanigans.
    I already did Lv1 crit on the PSP release of BBS and I came up with new strats for almost all of the fights that will make them sooo much smoother.

I might have to see about putting something together and re-recording these fights. I can shave off like 15min from the two final fights a piece (they took me just over 20min to win for each and I can do 'em sub 5 now, kinda crazy)

My old and super inefficient recording of the ME fight Lv1 Crit mode:
    Spoiler: show
    Saw this video back then (remember? when I was in New Jersey for vacation). This was the last fight I did before I stopped playing BBS. Fuck man, I lost 50+ times before I barely scumbagged a win. And you beat it lvl 1. >____> I'm hoping playing on a PS3 controller instead of a PSP will offer some sort of advantage, lmao.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Shit. Just saw the CE now, and it's sold out? My debit card was out of my wallet in less than a minute.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    Shit. Just saw the CE now, and it's sold out? My debit card was out of my wallet in less than a minute.
    Yeah mang, is why I didn't fuck around as soon as I got the e-mail. I was considering getting the JP version before the fact. Apperantly that one is sold out as well.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

KH2 Critical isn't too bad until you hit the jackass with the spears (can't remember his name). That fight sucks balls.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    KH2 Critical isn't too bad until you hit the jackass with the spears (can't remember his name). That fight sucks balls.
    Xaldin, and I'd agree with you if I didn't bang my head up against the wall trying to fight Zexion as soon as the crest appeared.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Only absorb the spears and use those on him, it's not worth actually trying to fight him. Guard against his first attack and it'll stagger him and give you a chance to absorb 9, spam those then be run up and down the arena and avoid his jumps absorbing when you can, on the last jump use reflega and absorb 9 and you should be able to kill him with that, super easy fight.

Data fight is no different, other than having to deal with his DM.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Xaldin, and I'd agree with you if I didn't bang my head up against the wall trying to fight Zexion as soon as the crest appeared.
    I cheesed the fight with Limit form. I have no shame.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by Deadgye View Post
    I got the email 6 days ago that only 5k were left and thought I was being awesome by buying it for the hubby. Turns out he pre-ordered the normal edition at gamestop so I had to let him know the surprise so he can cancel the other one. I guess it's still a win for him though. Sorry you missed out

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So this arrived today, so you may want to keep an eye out on your mail.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

ima wait it'd probably be 20$ at Xmas

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

For the ce from square?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast