1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 17 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 6 hours, 13 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 10 hours, 46 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -1 hours, -47 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    Just curious, is this a transfer that happens immediately after you submit it, or one of those "the transfer happens in one month, put your request in now" kind of things?
    appears to be happening right when someone on the SE end looks at it.... could be a few minutes, could be a few hours.

Also love that i'm getting the whole "no characters to transfer"

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Carth View Post
    I put in my request, and I got on Hyperion within 3 hours. So at the very most it should happen within the day.
    Lucky you. Hyperion is not even on the list anymore.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yeah mine went throughout within a three minute period after submitting.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Guess it wasn't a server error, somehow I still have 2 days left of a free trial going. So i can't move until those 2 days is up lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Cant transfer my bf's char. Excal not full(allows new char creation) AND it isnt in the list and current server shows -------

They just posted up info about the current status of the worlds re: transfers. Its on the lodestone under notices.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lex Luger
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Demon Soul

Anyone successfully transfer? How long does it take once you submit? I want to switch but hesitant of being locked out for the whole day today on my day off.

For record: I just went Non-Legacy (diabolos)->Hyperion in a total of 2 minutes. Already logged in on my new world.

Black Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amiricle Mihgo
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone know if you can transfer then transfer back right away? In order to change character name, basically.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I think you can only do it once every 3 days, and you should make sure your server is open to transfer back to.

Current World and Character Selection never has my character listed. Any ideas? Trying to go from JP to NA.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    Guess it wasn't a server error, somehow I still have 2 days left of a free trial going. So i can't move until those 2 days is up lol
    that's not it fyi:

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Greetings,

Please disregard the World Transfer Service requirement that mentions "Your free trial must be expired." Anyone that has purchased the game and registered their code is not on a "free trial" period. For your reference, purchasing the game and adding your 30-days of play time, is considered as actual subscription time, so users would not be affected by this requirement.

For clarity, we will be updating the site to remove that line. Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience that this has caused.

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Transfered 2 characters to Hyperion. Instant transfer. More on the way. Filling your server with bads, etc