1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 0 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 59 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 7 hours, 0 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 2 hours, 59 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sorry to bring up such an old topic but I was having this issue too and now that the ultimatepay/paypal/crysta option is gone I have no way of renewing. Have tried three credit cards on four different browsers at home and at work and even on my phone and nothing... not even sure how to renew now. Can you call them up and give them your CC directly?

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Don't think they'll let you do that.

Best advice I can give is if it fails, wait 25 hours and then try again. They have this shitty lockout mechanism to prevent account hacks that fucks people over more than anything.

Use Chrome in Incognito to turn off your plugins, that worked fine for me.

There's always time cards but if you're Legacy that's a shitty price to pay.

I have no idea tbh
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah def hold off for 1-3 days ( i know....) because the natural human instinct "i know i'll try from work" sets off their fraud alerts diff IP and all that... when you do try again, attempt from a single until it works.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Contact support and ask them to whitelist your cards. Took them 2 weeks for mine, but it works.