1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 0 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 9 hours, 21 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

[NA] [Excalibur] YAKUMO - Endgame / Binding Coils of Bahamut Static Group LS

About the LS: YAKUMO is an endgame linkshell on the server Excalibur created to tackle the Binding Coils of Bahamut as our primary goal. Our secondary goals include clearing EX Primals, efficient myth / soldiery stone farming, and generally tending to our tasks that reset every 24 hours. I am its leader, and you can contact me by sending a tell to Yukari Murasaki.

About the members: We have been tackling Coil together since mid-October 2013. We got our first Twintania clear in (the last week of) 2.0 and cleared turn 5 in every week of 2.1. That being said, we aren't the most hardcore group around. We all have games that we play on the side. Some of us have a long past history of previous online games we've played together, and others are new friends made in FF14. We enjoy a wide variety of other games, and always enjoy a good conversation about FF11 / Monster Hunter / PSO / Diablo, etc. Generally, we only run 2-3 times a week, but when we are getting close to meeting one of our goals, we tend to push ourselves to meet more times or stay later.

What we're looking for: We are no longer recruiting at the moment

If you've read what we're about and are interested, please send a tell to Yukari Murasaki on Excalibur, or my secondary character, Exilanne Murasaki. If I'm not around, you can also send a tell to Ran Murasaki, or Ran's secondary, Luna Murasaki. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have about our group.

Updated for 2.2