1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 40 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

god damn all this gear is pretty

I guess this is the missing one

http://cdn2.dualshockers.com/wp-cont...Live_9_156.jpg

^That looks like a white version of the Ascian robe? Even the red face mask resembles the floating halogram thing they have on their faces when they summon.

Q: Can you lay in beds and hammocks in your house?
    A: Yes, you can.
    This reminded me of how RP'ers in WOW would have to die in order to /LayDown lol.
    Also, anyone know what Super Dry Athletics is? He is always wearing some variation of that kinda t shirt during live letters.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

i see a bit of ff9 in the smn eq..

the flowy cloth and color scheme bring to mind Kuja. the ornamental wings already reference eiko i believe.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Stowastiq View Post
    Also, anyone know what Super Dry Athletics is? He is always wearing some variation of that kinda t shirt during live letters.
    superdry is a british clothing brand. they combine american vintage style with japanese themes and names.. i love their stuff
    you can think of it as a japanese A&F, only cheaper and without the homoerotic displays of male bodies

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

2nd furnishing pic says its a Titan Shamshir Gate..

last one reads Binding Coil of Bahamut Ceiling Light

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

That bed is fucking gorgeous. Also, where the Ulduah and Gridania housing shots?

The Tower
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stromgarde Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Grid housing reminds me a lot of Windurst Walls.

this ADS beanbag looking chair made lol
    http://cdn.dualshockers.com/wp-conte...Live_9_144.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If they add another JSE armor tier they better fucking lift that 300/week mythology shit then. Or at the least lower the cost of the armor by a bit so +1 still takes the same time and we can work on a few jobs.

Thank God for warrior changes. Someone must've told Yoshi P to try playing Warrior on something harder than AK. I'm none too happy about the possibility of being on stun duty, but it's something. And how is warrior complicated? Only complication is getting Infuriate up. Maybe they mean having to choose between healing rotation and enmity rotation? Oh well, I foresee us having to tell them they got it wrong again.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If they add another JSE armor tier they better fucking lift that 300/week mythology shit then. Or at the least lower the cost of the armor by a bit so +1 still takes the same time and we can work on a few jobs.
    I hope the new tier is not tomes but quests or w/e

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    If they add another JSE armor tier they better fucking lift that 300/week mythology shit then.
    This was already adressed by Yoshi a while ago. The cap will be increased or lifted when better gear is released. AF2 is coming in 2.2 when the next Allagan set is added in the new tiers of the Coil so we'll probably see the same thing then (tomes for AF, Allagan as drops).
    I highly doubt it's quests unless they're increasing the cap but you never know... a new quest to get AF2 armor similar to the Relic one (but harder) wouldn't be a bad idea but I don't think there will be enough harder content for that.

New Odin
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Chamaan View Post
    And how is warrior complicated? Only complication is getting Infuriate up. Maybe they mean having to choose between healing rotation and enmity rotation? Oh well, I foresee us having to tell them they got it wrong again.
    I think his point was that warrior is more complicated than paladin. Which I won't argue either way but that's how I understood it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well I'm assuming here that the new gear will be a higher ilevel than current myth pieces, so I'm just saying, they should make it easier to gear up a full set of the lower ilevel equip. But if they're the same, you could mix and match and gear up faster in the two sets. They COULD be Crystal Tower drops though, which'd mean they're going to be less powerful than current myth gear, since CT was supposed to be the casual Coil. I just don't see them being a lower ilevel though since they're completely new designs and the myth gear is just recolors and Tokyo Driftesque neon lights added to AF.

=edit=
    Alkar ninja'd all of my post.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I honestly thought the ADS beanbag chair thing was a Pokeball >.>;

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    They aren't highest DPS, they just have a much easier time reaching their max while other jobs have to put in more work.
    It's balls either way. They were the worst DD in 1.0 and then got nerfed anyway. Then in 2.0 they improve but aren't the best DD and they may be getting hit with a nerf again. It's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    This was already adressed by Yoshi a while ago. The cap will be increased or lifted when better gear is released. AF2 is coming in 2.2 when the next Allagan set is added in the new tiers of the Coil so we'll probably see the same thing then (tomes for AF, Allagan as drops).
    I highly doubt it's quests unless they're increasing the cap but you never know... a new quest to get AF2 armor similar to the Relic one (but harder) wouldn't be a bad idea but I don't think there will be enough harder content for that.
    He said they are adding stone farming in dailys [daily quests], treasure hunts and in general increasing the areas where you can farm stones. Also designating categories in DF for, speed or story mode and other categories too so that people farming stones will not overlap story mode players. Eh, heres the quote :
    Increasing the methods for acquiring Allagan Tomestones
    Currently, due to the fact that there aren’t many areas to obtain Allagan tomestones, players who want to speed through dungeons and those that want to relax a bit more have been overlapping, and this has been causing issues. Therefore, starting with being able to obtain these by being matched for the above categories, we also plan to make it possible to obtain them through new high level dungeons, the Crystal Tower, the primal daily quests, treasure hunting content, and other areas.

With the above, we feel that trouble will be less likely to occur, and you’ll be able to play with the play style of your choice.
    Really eager to see what they mean by treasure hunting.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Man, housing looks great.

It always annoyed me in FFXI that no matter how many times you saved the Middle Lands or all of Vana'diel you still lived in a studio apartment that you shared with a Moogle.
    I thought those mog houses were really cozy and convenient. Fuck huger castles, I don't have time to run through winding hallways and stuff.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Stowastiq View Post
    He said they are adding stone farming in dailys [daily quests], treasure hunts and in general increasing the areas where you can farm stones. Also designating categories in DF for, speed or story mode and other categories too so that people farming stones will not overlap story mode players. Eh, heres the quote :
    Really eager to see what they mean by treasure hunting.
    I was referring to older interviews/letters. The cap is eventually going to be lifted and that will only happen when better gear is released.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    Man, housing looks great.

It always annoyed me in FFXI that no matter how many times you saved the Middle Lands or all of Vana'diel you still lived in a studio apartment that you shared with a Moogle.
    I always had the opinion that housing systems are pointless unless you go all in and have something like SWG's system was, where there was a ton of house types (though in reality was 3 sizes and the appearance was based on what planet, plus guild halls), you could store items (ANY item, not just furniture) in it based on how big the house was AND you could move/rotate/levitate each individual item down to the pixel. Complete customization. The only thing that was lacking was stuff like wallpaper, flooring and the like.

If I can't make a chocobo out of an assortment of random crafting mats or a dragon out of couches, what's the point?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast