Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 466 of 733 FirstFirst ... 416 456 464 465 466 467 468 476 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    If it's just a chorus section and they don't sing in engrish like Distant Worlds it might not be too bad... Ah who am I kidding it's gonna sound awful unless everyone they get has had some singing experience.
    Rhapsodies of Vana’diel Ending Song
    We’ll be creating an ending song for the final chapter of Rhapsodies of Vana’diel that is set to be implemented in November.

To make this really special, we are in the midst of planning an event where users can participate in the Vana’diel March, which will be used as the chorus portion of the ending song.

We’re planning to use every voice that we receive and we will be announcing more details on June 1st via the Goddess’s Gala website! Stay tuned and get ready to participate!
    Planning to use every voice... It's gonna be awful haha.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

autotune!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I don't walk into a restaurant and demand to be a chef...why oh why do people in this post-American Idol world think they can be professional musicians?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by dystofacto View Post
    Planning to use every voice... It's gonna be awful haha.
    When I read that my first instinct was to simply recite a list of all the ways they've let me down over the years, but I think there'll probably be a filesize limit.

Pretty sure that distant worlds sound was because she was using opera style voice, not engrish.

And with that many voices, you probably won't notice a few off keyers in there, auto tune or no. At least, I never was bothered by it in church as a kid when everyone sang, and I have a sensitive ear for that. I doubt they will accept voices That aren't sticking to the script either, probably basic rules for submissions.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Oh man they're gonna have people submit self-recorded files? I feel sorry for the guy that has to mix all of that ambient noise out of the background of whatever rooms people decide to record in. And then balance all of the thousand different volume levels. Most likely they'll compress the crap out of it and drown it in reverb.

I like this TBH...
    Because it should have a greater scope than just RoV.
    The mobile adaptation shouldn't be using new music...
    Which means the fans of FFXI can forever be heard in the redone "port" for anyone and everyone to play aeons later.

The love and joy for Vana'diel can be heard by future peoples and that...
    Is a nice sentiment.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Kinda scary when you hear some of the peoples voices who play MMO's lol, I wonder what song it will be. I would think its just the chorus, like in the song in the trailer.

Trigun

It will probly be a battle cry with the people that gather in the opening cutscene and Crystalline Prophecy.
    People at Capcom do it to show theres still people willing to invest in their product.

Banned.

BG Level

There's nothing like the sound of hundreds of neckbeard voices singing in unison

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I can't decide if I want to yell sing, do a Shatner style, or be real muffled with the sound of a fan going.

The new Freshly Picked Vana'diel is up.

So the next chapter looks like it's dropping in July, not August as previously stated.
    Japanese freshly picked says August. This is probably a translation goof for the English post.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I think I'll do it into an empty beer can so I sound like Bane.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The new Freshly Picked Vana'diel is up.

So the next chapter looks like it's dropping in July, not August as previously stated.
    June will also have a decent sized update that includes new content, contrary to what most people thought.
    I'd be totally shocked if one of the non-Rhapsodies updates doesn't include a final Alluvion Skirmish (Outer Ra'kaznar). Also seems likely we'll get additional job adjustments (maybe something relating to that DRK Scythe comment they made a while back...), and maybe some additional adjustments to existing content like Vagary since they typically do tweak the new events after they've been released a bit.

Reusing existing resources to add some additional content wouldn't really surprise me either. Stuff like a handful of additional high tier/merit point fights (WotG mission fights?), Unity NMs, or maybe even something wild like a Legion hall with Adoulin mobs (OK that would surprise me a bit, but not completely unrealistic).

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin View Post
    I'd be totally shocked if one of the non-Rhapsodies updates doesn't include a final Alluvion Skirmish (Outer Ra'kaznar). Also seems likely we'll get additional job adjustments (maybe something relating to that DRK Scythe comment they made a while back...), and maybe some additional adjustments to existing content like Vagary since they typically do tweak the new events after they've been released a bit.

Reusing existing resources to add some additional content wouldn't really surprise me either. Stuff like a handful of additional high tier/merit point fights (WotG mission fights?), Unity NMs, or maybe even something wild like a Legion hall with Adoulin mobs (OK that would surprise me a bit, but not completely unrealistic).
    i think we are done with hardmode battles. they will focuse on escha, maybe ilvl legion and thats it. i dont remember the last time the introduced a HM batte. was something like last year when unity concorde started.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

CoP/ToAU Hard Modes were the last I remember.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

HTB are one of my favorite parts of the game, sucks they're probably done with it. It's nice since it takes 5 minutes to get 10 merits more or less and you can enter any difficulty solo. It's probably my favorite way of trying out lowman strats that I then can use for other stuff.

Unity wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the 3 person shit. Like, I'm pretty sure a BLM could stand still and solo 90% of the lower ilvl UNM. Why do we need 3 people?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Would love to at least have high-tier Promathia, Alexander, and Lilith.

I wonder if we'll get a sky/sea/ZNM-esque pop system for Ra'Kaznar.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    Would love to at least have high-tier Promathia, Alexander, and Lilith.

I wonder if we'll get a sky/sea/ZNM-esque pop system for Ra'Kaznar.
    Well they just gave us a ZNM system for Escha and I'm pretty sure everyone still playing hates it, so let's avoid that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehn View Post

Ahahaha, love typos

Rhapsodies: It'll even control your weight gain. Possibly with heroin.