Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 394 of 733 FirstFirst ... 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast

Thread: Dev Tracker: Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I actually got the buffalo horn, took me forever to farm because none were on AH lol.

Yeah my mule did too, but I had eft skin or something like that? Thing is, I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything differently on my mule to warrent it, but who knows.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I stared at her chest about 8 times but still got Manticore leather.

I'm amused they made dialogue choices actually affect something, it's something I actually like in games, it's just that we didn't expect that in FFXI after 10 years of it not mattering.

The impression I got from the interview was that they're currently not working on an expansion, it sounds like even if they wanted to they don't have the green light for one yet. That, and they're somewhat playing catchup with what they were unable to include in the missions through quests.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

lol I got manticore leather XD

Its a pretty cool touch. i think this is useful and goes out to all the people who say stuff like ''oh it doesnt matter what option you choose its the same'' haha. its not entirely consequence free. i usually replay just to pick the wrong ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    I actually got the buffalo horn, took me forever to farm because none were on AH lol.
    Ironically, I got the horn as well- and promptly warped to the Range and got the darn thing on the first kill. If that didn't work, Plan B was to go smash WoTG Gigas for helms and find a smith willing to desynth till a horn popped.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I hope I'm not reading too much into his final line of "This was your final battle". That sounds kinda ominous in terms of getting a new expansion.

Maybe they can do some more mini's to tide things over.

Campaign
    BG Level

How can you all remember what you got I swear I can't remember what she asked me to bring back...

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I remember because I spent 3 hours at the top of uleguerand range battling for buffalos

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

They could give us 2 years of quasi content like Voidwatch/Voidwalker/Provenance and endgame stuff for casuals and hardcores like Meebles/Legion. None of those were really expansion based except for outer zones of VW, they weren't story driven but they kept us busy till SoA came out.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    They could give us 2 years of quasi content like Voidwatch/Voidwalker/Provenance and endgame stuff for casuals and hardcores like Meebles/Legion.
    Are you telling me that's what you hope it could happen?
    Or that you wouldn't mind if it would?

For me it's the exact opposite. It's exactely because I DO NOT want that situation to repeat that I'm concrned about them announcing a new expansion asap.
    It's not even that that period had low quality content (arguably yes, but it's a longer discussion), the core problem imho is that it got watered down too much, it lasted way too long than it should and it brought the game to a profound stage of stagnation, which almost killed the game.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

It was sarcasm, but i'm with you meng.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    How can you all remember what you got I swear I can't remember what she asked me to bring back...
    i didn't remember. i checked my AH history on ffxiah.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tarage View Post
    I hope I'm not reading too much into his final line of "This was your final battle". That sounds kinda ominous in terms of getting a new expansion.

Maybe they can do some more mini's to tide things over.
    Implying SE has any concept of what "final" means

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    For me it's the exact opposite. It's exactely because I DO NOT want that situation to repeat that I'm concrned about them announcing a new expansion asap.
    It's not even that that period had low quality content (arguably yes, but it's a longer discussion), the core problem imho is that it got watered down too much, it lasted way too long than it should and it brought the game to a profound stage of stagnation, which almost killed the game.
    At the very least, if they're not ready or able to do a full-scale expansion, an ilevel Abyssea (Reforged empy? Bump in ilevels?) is a solution that could easily buy them months without needing a ton of development effort - reuse zones/monsters/armor models, come up with a couple interesting mechanics and NM system structures, and you've got something to engage players for months while figuring out whether to do another full expansion. I doubt it would be too controversial to sell it at separate mini-expansion/Abyssea pricing either. Seems like a pretty obvious business move, with perfect timing. But this is SE, so I would never assume...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hmm I was wondering where the freshly picked 14 was posted cause I hadnt seen it yet. And then i check the forums and it was released a few mins ago. I swear I read someone mention stuff from it a week ago. Was gettin ansy

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, Camate took his sweet time.

Hope at the end that "after the update in February" is a mistranslation. I get that January is going to be light, but the past two months have already been light in content. We really need something in February. And no, 6 more Wanted NMs with more downgrade/extremely sidegrady stats doesn't really count. Toss that shit in with the other content by all means, but if that's all we can look forward to.. bleh. :/

Wonder what the expansion for Mog Gardens is. If you watch the vid, they show pics of a a large bluff on a mountain side, almost like something from Misareaux Coast or somewhere. Maybe they'll actually make Mog Garden useful with it.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The community team was in Japan for XIV Fanfest, so that's prolly why it took so long for the official translation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lmao he took so long translating that the skillup event that they said are currently ongoing actually ended several days ago.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Yeah, Camate took his sweet time.

Hope at the end that "after the update in February" is a mistranslation. I get that January is going to be light, but the past two months have already been light in content. We really need something in February. And no, 6 more Wanted NMs with more downgrade/extremely sidegrady stats doesn't really count. Toss that shit in with the other content by all means, but if that's all we can look forward to.. bleh. :/

Wonder what the expansion for Mog Gardens is. If you watch the vid, they show pics of a a large bluff on a mountain side, almost like something from Misareaux Coast or somewhere. Maybe they'll actually make Mog Garden useful with it.
    One of the reasons I've terminated my subscription - again - until something worthwhile to do comes out. I've caught up with all the content in less than a month after taking a break for almost 6 months prior. Really like this game, but there's really not much left to do for an old dog like me.