+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unbreakable Machine Doll     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Unbreakable Machine Doll

Summary: During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world.

Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

ATX uncensored onry

Is there a list of subbers who use ATX? iirc Deadfish's version had boobies in it.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm loving this! Well, maybe enjoying is a better word, but it's pretty nice. Just hope to see more dolls..in action before they are crushed.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Is there a list of subbers who use ATX? iirc Deadfish's version had boobies in it.
    Commie and FFF should both be using the uncensored version iirc.

I've been watching this, its BA. I had to start reading the manga as the anime is coming out fast enough....

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The first three volumes of the LN are translated as well. I might end up reading them if I can't stand waiting until episode 4 comes out. Episode three left me wanting more so bad.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I love Magnus dolls, hope they will do lot of awesome action! This might actually be my favourite show of the season.