+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Blizzcon 2013     submit to reddit submit to twitter

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Blizzcon 2013

Anyone else going?

Ya...we ended up getting tickets...lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Not going, but might do the virtual ticket thing. Not sure. Pretty sure we'll see WoW expac, D3 expac, and maybe starcraft expac? Pretty routine stuff. I'd love info on a new IP to shake things up a bit.

Ridill
    BG Level

If you like pets and have directv, their version of the blizzcon virtual pack is $10 more and gives you a nice tv version as well as all the internet stuff.

I got it one year as a gift, might see if I can get same person to get it for me again since it's gonna have new xpac this year.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

This is the first year I've wanted to get virtual ticket and I don't know why, some of the previous few years have had far more exciting info.

Looking forward to seeing what and when the WoW expac is this time around more than last time or two.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

complain and ye shall receive.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-WoW-Expansion
    Blizzard Trademarks "Warlords of Draenor" - WoW Expansion
    Blizzard just trademarked "Warlords of Draenor" in New Zealand. It was then registered in Australia shortly after.

Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
    Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing on-line non-downloadable computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games.

It's also worth mentioning that warlordsofdraenor.com was registered a month ago.

I do realize that we had a lot of fun times with trademarks in the past (*cough* Dark Below *cough*) but let's just say that on a personal level I'm pretty confident about this one. I'll leave the speculation up to you guys until Blizzcon.
    From wow wiki on 5th xpac after the last trademarking thing:

Name?
    In mid-August 2013, MMO Champion reported that Blizzard trademarked the name "The Dark Below" which could be the name of the new expansion (MMO Champion has a pretty good track record on these things).[2] "The Dark Below" is a region of demons and other evil creatures according to the The RPG Icon 16x36 RPG's Manual of Monsters, [3] which gives hope to those who wanted or speculated a return of the Burning Legion.
    Likely eliminating Diablo 3 from the running for using the name "The Dark Below", Blizzard launched a minimalist teaser site for Diablo 3 called "Reaper of Souls",[4] and the background image is called d3x_teaser-en-us.jpg.

Name debunked?
    It looks like the evidence of "The Dark Below" trademark by Blizzard was not so strong. As, according to MMO Champion, applications don't apparently have to be done by the actual applicant. So, there is a good possibility Blizzard had nothing to do with the application. MMO Champion is declaring this a hoax.[5]

Or not?
    Reddit has now muddied the waters by giving evidence that someone in Europe is attempting to trademark "The Dark Below" as Blizzard.[6] If Europe's system is like the US and the registrant is not confirmed until the application is accepted, we'll have to wait and see if this is for real in Europe also. Comparing the status of the EU application shows that as of 20-Aug-2013 it is merely "Filed"[7] and not yet "Registered".[8]

Pentagram
    The Old Gods pentagram
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...-Pentagram.jpg
    There is a fan based theory that the Old Gods exist in some sort of pentagram, as shown in the image opposite.
    At the top of the pentagram is Yogg-Saron, following clockwise is a potential Old God that lives under the Tirisfal Glades, however this was commented on by Blizzard, saying there is something 'incredibly unsettling' but not an Old God. the same evil source which forced the High Elves to find a new land, how. The next Old God (following clockwise again) isn't directly hinted at, but it would help complete the pentagram. Next is C'thun at the bottom of Kalimdor. In Northern Kalimdor is the Master's Glaive.

With Y'shaarj being added in Mists of Pandaria, the embodiment of the Sha the Pentagram is somewhat broken. So now the Pentagram may be a Hexagram.

One of the most called for expansions is the return of the Burning Legion [9], as Kil'Jaeden and Sargeras still need to be defeated, along with other bosses. Chris Metzen said in a conference that in the next expansion we will need Turalyon's and Alleria Windrunner's help and that the possibility of Illidan Stormrage returning will be large. He said he loves a "good redemption story."

One of the most hinted at expansion ideas is The Dark Below could be related to the underwater realm of Queen Azshara and the Old God, N'Zoth. The story of Ozumat has yet to be finished as well. There will be likely an ancient city involved called Ny'alotha mentioned by the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron and hinted by more unique creatures. The box also refers to the ocean more in its whispers and refers to sleep, also including the Emerald Dream.

Another called for expansion is an exploration of the Emerald Dream,[9] and with it the Emerald Nightmare, such an expansion would probably also include Old Gods.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I'm going to Disneyland and accidentally planned it on the same weekend so will be down the street LETS PARTY

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

LETS DO IT

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Didn't even think about posting on BG. The boyfriend and I got tickets. Even got tomorrow off so I can spend the whole day there. Only like a 10 minute drive for me to get to the place too.

Mostly looking forward to WoW expansion stuff tbh. Need something to do since I can finish ffxiv endgame all on Monday

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Here we go! Place is obviously packed, I'll try to post cool shit as it comes.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

HoS beta sign ups start today

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Open beta for Hearthstone next month.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Hearthstone coming late next year to iphone/android

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Metzen trying to make up for ignoring the alliance.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Wow exp outland

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Lvl cap 100 fort seiges? Warlords of Draenor title

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Char model upgrades (look really awesome) hubby thinks time travel

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Yeah time travel, sigh a little disappointing

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So much body heat at this WoW panel @_@

We should say hi ksandra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Spoiler: show
    garrosh goes in trial, escapes. Time travel friend. He goes back in time. Redeem orcish ideal. Wants to stop Orcs drinking blood. Wants to build iron Orcs. Build dark portal to our time. Garrosh only facilitator. Not main boss.

plot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast