+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Once again...people were complaining how they finished delve within a month, how they have "millions of plasm with nothing to spend it on", so SE takes more of a timesink approach, and people are upset that they cant use their shinies on day one. Sounds to me like SE can either appease people with quick rewards, which leads to "well I'm bored, gonna unsub", or can give timesink approach, which causes those who want it to keep paying.

Like I said, the only problem is the fact that the delve boss doesnt guarantee a pouch.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I wasn't aware this forum wanted to run the same Delve boss runs hundreds of times again. I must have missed the memo.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    you're right, i'm so glad they removed the monotony of running delve over and over by making us run delve a couple hundred more times so i can upgrade my weapon to run delve a couple hundred more times to upgrade another weapon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    I wasn't aware this forum wanted to run the same Delve boss runs hundreds of times again. I must have missed the memo.

Items required to reforge the weapons
    The requisite items by be obtained by vanquishing NMs and boss monsters in Delve content.
    * These items may be obtained regardless of whether the NMs are vanquished in the field or within a fracture.
    Obtaining items in battlefields
    These items may also be obtained as rewards in battlefields for which macrocosmic or microcosmic orbs are required for entry.
    * These items can only be acquired on normal, difficult, or very difficult settings.
    * The chance of receiving these items varies by difficulty level and type of orb used.
    I guess you didnt read the memo that are the patch notes.
    You dont have to set foot in delve

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Unless you have a group dedicated to giving you all the drops, the fastest way would be to dual box easy nms, mata, raptor, chaupli ect. Too bad I don't dual box already know a few people planning on doing this. Only problem is I am sure other people on the server have the same idea.

Unless bcnm boxs drop some huge amount of drops.

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JSHidaka View Post
    and should drop something like "linen's Pounch" 50-99 -_- ...
    On what planet would you consider that reasonable when Metal Pouches drop a max of 15 for a quest that requires 1500, and where Linen pouches drop a max of 99 for a quest that requires 30,000? The precedent is set for pouches to be >1% of what the total is and you want them to be 30%?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

good lord the RME upgrade mechanic is retarded, they should have made it a currency where every player gets them boxed into their inventory... not just a drop ¬.¬ fucking A. Anyone checked if you can at least trade plasm into the upgrade items for REM?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So wait, there's no way to update the old ilvl 106 Naakual gear to 116? I have to go get all of the drops again?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Just need to find out whats the lowest level mob that will drop Sacred Crests first...
    So far I've gotten
    [13:43:57]You find a Sacred Kindred's crest on the Frenzied Mantis.
    [14:47:30]You find a Sacred Kindred's crest on the Livid Umbril.

Both of which seem to be in the lvl 105 range

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I can see matamata ??? being the new aery !

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    So wait, there's no way to update the old ilvl 106 Naakual gear to 116? I have to go get all of the drops again?
    Well the purpose of this change was to make people be interested in WKR a bit more, so while retarded it kinda makes sense.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    good lord the RME upgrade mechanic is retarded, they should have made it a currency where every player gets them boxed into their inventory... not just a drop ¬.¬ fucking A. Anyone checked if you can at least trade plasm into the upgrade items for REM?
    I have all the delve boss kills, and checked this and you can't buy them with plasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Except that was exactly what people were bitching for in the first place. "Oh I beat the game in a week, so boring" Yet you are playing FFXIV right? You just spam AK don't you? People are never pleased lol.
    On which planet were people were asking for another "sink 200 hours of your life into a weapon" quest, especially when they decided not to edit the previous quests? If I was sane I'd probably just sit around until the market on them settles down and just fishbot my way to victory (With a couple that I'd get myself running a few new BCs obtaining AF+2)

And really, running Wanderer's Palace or Amdapoor Keep in XIV 5-6 times a week isn't even comparable (But to answer your question- no, I can barely get myself to do monotonous shit in XIV either). Well, if you think you'll enjoy it don't make me stop you, I'll wish you all the happiness in the world while killing Tojil 500 more times and I'm not even trying to be sarcastic with that statement. I admit that changes in my own life make it a lot harder for me to do shit like this anymore but even running Dynamis was something I could do on my own time. Getting a group to do Tojil or BCs hundreds of times just isn't for me, especially if these are going to be pool drops.

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I guess you didnt read the memo that are the patch notes.
    You dont have to set foot in delve
    Unless the BCs drop several times what a delve run drops there's no reason to be spamming the BCs for this because delve doesn't cost seals to enter.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I have all the delve boss kills, and checked this and you can't buy them with plasm.
    Err...of course?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    I can see matamata ??? being the new aery !
    this is so fucking dumb....

no way to exchange old seals into new seals
    no way to redeem plasm for RME upgrade items

this update delivered more cockblocks and roadblocks then the joy I was hopeing for...

the only good thing I have seen so far is the WoE weapons part and the unlock of empy WS...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    People are complaining because it drops to the damn loot pool instead of functioning as a currency or something every player can get like Voidwatch.

If it takes 300 Plutons and you gave every one of them to a single player every run, they would get their weapon done in 50 runs. Sound realistic? No? Damn right it doesn't. You won't be seeing updated weapons on this system for weeks. I'm sure some hardcore people out there are going to decide that one person in their group deserves every piece of upgrade material that drops and do 50 runs in 2 days because they're ~*~hardcore~*~ but for the rest of us, it's just retarded.
    what? the RME upgrades will be bought from bazaars only in a few weeks, just like all trials since level 90. Its note like people were farming their 1500 HMps so far.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

Just got a sacred kindred's crest from Cicatricose Raaz in Kamihr Drifts. I'm guessing they can drop in any Adoulin zone. Obviously more rare than other crests.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Well, the HQ AF is cool. There's a bunch of stuff on there that'll probably become best in slot due to JA traits and whatnot.

But yeah, this isn't going to save the game or anything. Too bad it needed to, lol.

Aramaic

Still have Coming Full Circle in active quest line yet get no CS associated with it. So either it glitched and didn't clear off my quest line a long long time ago, or the game doesn't recognize my 99 for the CS to que up. Either way cant flag my Ryunohige.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    On which planet were people were asking for another "sink 200 hours of your life into a weapon" quest, especially when they decided not to edit the previous quests? If I was sane I'd probably just sit around until the market on them settles down and just fishbot my way to victory (With a couple that I'd get myself running a few new BCs obtaining AF+2)

And really, running Wanderer's Palace or Amdapoor Keep in XIV 5-6 times a week isn't even comparable (But to answer your question- no, I can barely get myself to do monotonous shit in XIV either). Well, if you think you'll enjoy it don't make me stop you, I'll wish you all the happiness in the world while killing Tojil 500 more times and I'm not even trying to be sarcastic with that statement. I admit that changes in my own life make it a lot harder for me to do shit like this anymore but even running Dynamis was something I could do on my own time. Getting a group to do Tojil or BCs hundreds of times just isn't for me, especially if these are going to be pool drops.

Unless the BCs drop several times what a delve run drops there's no reason to be spamming the BCs for this because delve doesn't cost seals to enter.
    The items are buyable like you said, and you can low man (some are soloable) the outside NMs for the items. No different than spamming WP or AK a million times in that retarded game. It's a MMO.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I seriously fail to see the concept they had behind this update.

the new hardmode battlefields would be nice... if they were ACCESSABLE. but alas there is no way to change old seals into sacred kindred crests. hence you need to farm first 100 min+ of crest shit to do one BCNM?.... thx but no thx...

the RME update shits all over the very good reward system of Delve and puts us right back into the age of fucking 2005...

I can understand they want to stretch content, but this is way over the line and retarded imho ¬.¬