+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I guess she dies for the applause plause.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

God damn, another one of my homies got hit. What are you doing isladar?

Ryko's Full of Lies and Johns
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ryuu Akaneiro
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

Reverse rape.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

But society tells me that men love that... people don't seem to be too happy about this.
    ...especially not the victims.

how does it turn into a giant shitstorm? Not that it won't, because it did, but it was ridiculous that it did and shitstorm also implies that fucks were given outside of a specific subset of color and their apologists that we aren't allowed to specify.

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    But society tells me that men love that... people don't seem to be too happy about this.
    ...especially not the victims.
    I don't know, I have been sexually assaulted pretty often in my life and I've never reported it. I guess I just kind of feel like if I reported it, women would think less of me for being a pussy and probably think me gay or something as well. Better to keep my mouth shut and drink water/drive on.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pretty hardcore to assault a sexual Tyrannosaurus.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

So I read the second article that was posted, which says that the accident occurred 4 blocks away from the house where she was shot, so we can rule out the car crashing into this person's house. That said, who walks 4 blocks from an accident, knocking on people's doors?? And for all the people who were asking, who doesn't have a cell phone, apparently this wasn't crashing into a tree, this was a two car accident, so now there are two people without phones? I'm starting to have some questions now and want to hear more out of this story -- like the official police report..

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    What the fuck at all of this thread. Back on topic. I want to hear details about her car breaking down and why the fuck this guy felt he had to shoot someone who was at his door knocking/ringing the doorbell/whatever at night. I can't imagine real robbers/whatever/shady ass people don't do that.

Edit: I think someone asked how you would react if someone was knocking on the door at night. As a paranoid person I would probably go to the door and look through the lil peep hole to see who it was. Mostly because I would assume at that hour I'm either getting a Cop, a drunk, or an angry ex-girlfriend/boyfriend. Once I saw that it was some stranger, I'd probably grab my phone, put the door chain on and open the door and ask what they wanted.

If she was to explain she had some sort of accident/breakdown/something, I wouldn't necessarily open my door but I'd definitely call the police for some help for the lady. If she looked injured, I'd probably help her out further because I'm not some sort of heartless fuck.

I don't think my first instinct would be to grab a gun--although maybe someone could and answer the door at the same time. Just in case the person was dangerous you could feel secure in that. Jesus fuck why shoot someone knocking on your door.
    You're tougher than me, I'm not checking my door at 2 am, I'm staying in bed..

Edit:
    Early today, Dearborn Heights police disputed early statements by the family that McBride was shot in the back of the head as she turned to leave the porch. Police said the homeowner told investigators his shotgun accidentally discharged, hitting Renisha McBride in the face as she stood on his porch.

“This man’s claiming – believed the girl was breaking into the home. And he’s also saying the gun discharged accidentally,” Lt. James Serwatowski, chief detective, said.

“This girl was not shot in the back of the head while leaving the porch,” Serwatowski said “I don’t know where the family is getting this. She was shot in the front of the face, near the mouth.”

blax n gunz
    BG Level

haha 'no officers I just happened to be pointing my gun at a black person outside and the gun totally went off by itself! See it's not murder! The gun did it! Thing has a mind of its own!'

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Also lol @ women being scared and trying to say its anything aside from paranoia. Men are far more likely to be victims of violent crime in general but men aren't walking around scared all the time.
    Nut up ladies.

Also, news like this doesn't even phase me anymore. I already know its open season on darkies like myself.
    This is why I don't trust white people. I feel I have every right not to. Sure makes a hell of a lot more sense than getting my face blown off.

Now that is fucking bigoted, do you even hear yourself?

disgusting.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I actually read an article from a different periodical and it stated that her phone was dead which isn't really that weird at 2 in the morning. However, there's not really a lot of details as far as the accident is concerned and there'll probably be even less as far as the perpetrator is concerned unless he goes to court.

Also if I crashed into someone, chances are I'm gonna be pissed whether it was my fault or not and I'm sure as fuck not gonna ask that person to use their phone especially if it's to call 911 to report the accident.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Also lol @ women being scared and trying to say its anything aside from paranoia. Men are far more likely to be victims of violent crime in general but men aren't walking around scared all the time.
    Nut up ladies.
    Yes, because the average woman can fight off a potential attacker just as well as the average man. Okay. Maybe women are justly afraid because they know that against most predators, they don't stand much of a chance? If women had the same physiology as men then what you just said might be justifiable, but come on, as much as I like to preach women's rights and women being strong, most women can not take down a male attacker.

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    You're tougher than me, I'm not checking my door at 2 am, I'm staying in bed..
    If someone is desperately banging on your door at that hour, they need something serious. I answered the door once when a drunk 18-year old girl was half naked and begging me to take her home to her parents. Her friends left the party she was at and she had no idea where she was. I told her I was calling her parents and she let me have their phone number.

Man they were fucking pissed but they were also happy to see she made it home.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Yes, because the average woman can fight off a potential attacker just as well as the average man. Okay. Maybe women are justly afraid because they know that against most predators, they don't stand much of a chance? If women had the same physiology as men then what you just said might be justifiable, but come on, as much as I like to preach women's rights and women being strong, most women can not take down a male attacker.
    bullshit, most men are raging pussies of which 99% of them would get raped and brutalized were roaming packs of gays running the streets raping buttholes.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I feel like physiology is moot, I've rolled against plenty of small women who have/still can kick the shit out of me. Fucking black belts man.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Try to justify it however you like, its paranoia plain and simple.
    Smaller men and injured men don't walk around all paranoid either because people haven't stirred us up like women tend to do to each other. There is literally no reason for all the purse clutching and fast-walking. If anyone should be scared, it should be me. I'm far more likely to be attacked on any given day at any given time than you are.

Am I scared though? No.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Also if I crashed into someone
    Theres no mention of what the accident is though

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    If someone is desperately banging on your door at that hour, they need something serious. I answered the door once when a drunk 18-year old girl was half naked and begging me to take her home to her parents. Her friends left the party she was at and she had no idea where she was. I told her I was calling her parents and she let me have their phone number.

Man they were fucking pissed but they were also happy to see she made it home.
    More guts than me. I've seen "A Clockwork Orange". I might shout through the door that I'll call 911 for assistance if they want to wait there, but I don't put much faith in a security chain if somebody is determined to mess me up.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Theres no mention of what the accident is though
    Yeah I covered that in the paragraph before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast