+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

This game is great....its actually kinda hard...the hordes of orcs fights are so tough to keep hitting and not getting interupted and trying to counter...plus like posted before me, the nemesis systems is awesome...ive killed this archer orc like 2 or 3 times so i think Im set but dude wanders up to me in a mission or sidequest and is all NOPE I AINT DEAD BITCH and has new scars or whatever than last time

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Game gets a lot easier when you unlock Brand, but don't care cause damn that shit is entertaining.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Game gets a lot easier when you unlock Brand, but don't care cause damn that shit is entertaining.
    Yea it does, I brand the shit outta orcs when I'm getting mobbed

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just got this. Game so fun! So much borrowed from both Arkham and Assassins but all of it is done really well.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Only downside is I don't think I saw a difficulty option. I keep hearing about the Nemesis system but I never die. I might have to kill myself to get some orcs promoted D:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Picked up the game today. didnt get very far. died a few times, watched some nobody get promoted all the way to power rank 5 with one kill lol.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I've played 6 hours and done 2 story missions >.> The nemesis stuff is never ending! I keep running around killing orcs and making enemies. I'm sure it will get old eventually but its just so fun right now.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Wow. some captains just toot that warhorn, and its like the part when boromir dies in the movies, The enemys do not stop coming. fucking fighting one captain, another 2 show up, and like 105151 enemys. Also captains i have stabbed through the throat come back to life with a headscar? lol. i laughed so hard when i saw that. At least people you decapitate dont come back to life. Game is pretty difficult. Fuck caragors too. they are hard solo and absolutely fuck their packs, when i see that shit, i climb walls to run away. also grougs i think? those are absolutely rediculous. I dont remember those being in LOTR lore before. also. RATBAG THE GREAT AND POWERFUL. promoted his bum ass. lol that was fun. had to retry the last mission, somehow when the boss dropped 500 other dudes showed up and i just couldnt down them all. Dislike how weak your normal melee is but the stun > 8x combo >execute is awesome. I easymoded the mogg the other twin by shooting him in the face 5x, and then a stun > combo >execute combo. Was definitely much easier than the normal fight

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Im so tired of chasing ranged immune captains 5 miles only to have them disappear within my line of sight

gets easier once you have shadow strike

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I got it and totally forgot about it, but ranged immune, does it still work?
    Oh and absolutely fuck off to all bosses immune to melee combos and stealth kills. =/ Fought a warchief with that shit. couldnt kill him and his other dudes + about 30 others mangled man.

I really enjoy how once you link your Wbaccount or whatever. You can kill the enemy the killed another player and how many times it slain that player.

It won't do damage but it will teleport you to the enemy. Really useful if he's getting away

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Is there anything that can be done to prevent 3 other captains from showing up as soon as i start to fight a captain? this is getting absolutely rediculous. Im getting my ass handed to me every 5 minutes. wraith flash doesnt help that much. And every time i die to these fuckers, they just hunt me down.

I just had a captain fuck me up while fighting another captain and i went to last stand, And he let me live saying " It would be too easy to kill you like this" and just disappeared afterwards.
    WHAT THE FUCK. i literally have 11 captains on my screen and shit loads of grunts. HOW THE FUCK DO THEY EXPECT ME TO KILL ANYONE. I tried to stop a level 20 beast hunt, and i swear to god the fucking bastard had 20 archers backing his pussy ass up. And then as soon as i attacked him, 2 other captains showed up, and then another 3 and it just kept going on. I cant kill any of them because as soon as i do fucking damage, they get healed somehow.
    awww yeah. caragors showed up and 3 captains ran off because of fear of caragors lol.
    FINALLY killed the level 20 fucking bastard and then some piece of shit spear thrower who was immune to combos killed me. How do i kill those bastards? shadow strike?
    also fuck those poison weapon bastards. who throw poison at their feet.

You can always progress in the story to the 2nd area and get Brand, it makes big battles much easier

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So after finishing everything the game felt it was missing an area or so and the last few missions felt rushed. Hopefully the DLC can flesh it out considerably to push the game to a solid 8.5

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    You can always progress in the story to the 2nd area and get Brand, it makes big battles much easier
    Thats my problem, I cant kill the warlords to advance the story because apparently one fucking attack on them, and 50000 enemys appear
    Alright. Finally managed to down 3 more captains. Had to ignore the one with the Not get damaged by 20 enemys one cause thats crap without stealth. I cheated the last one, immune to combos, so i was forced to shadowstrike him to death, and then ran out of arrows mid fight. had to climb on something and super slow drain something to get arrows back
    Oh man that fight after taking down the statue was awesome . New area is pretty beast. Havent explored it yet. Interesting to see that there is completely new captains and warchiefs for this area too.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Not sure if the Warlords are randomly generated or not, but all of mine were ridiculously easy. All but one had a vulnerability to sneak attacks (so one shotted all of them), and the last was weak to ranged (shot him with 7 arrows then finished him with darts as he ran away). Easier than most of their bodyguards.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think except for Ratbag all Captains/Warchiefs are randomly generated

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I felt sorry for ratbag after the tower showed up lol.

Just got brand. Holyyy shiiitttt. That shit was absolutely amazing. 6 archers just DOMINATED that group. I was literally free to reign combos down on people and everytime something went to interrupt my combo an archer would just slap an arrow in its brain .

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Oh man, the game really gets infinitely better once you get brand. Just sent one of my warchiefs up against another warchief.
    Spoiler: show
    Enemy warchief had like 5 followers, and i managed to scare them of them, and then shadow dashed to them and branded them midfight. so not only did i have the warchief and his followers, i then had 3 more captains fighting for me against this warchief. so we dominated him. What exactly does death threat do against a branded enemy? do you lose control of them? I felt sad for one of my captains cause right after the big battle, he got eaten by carragors. was pretty awesome to see some random grunt i branded get promoted to captain and go from 2 to 7 power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast