Malorne
    Blog Entries

X-Force

Director: Jeff Wadlow
    Writer: Jeff Wadlow
    IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3053198
    Wiki:

Synopsis:
    A time-traveler assembles a team of mutants in order to prevent the wrecked future he came from.
    Cast:

Trailers:

Clips:

Notes:
    - Shares continuity with the X-Men & the Fantastic Four
    - Takes place after X2
    - Film is inspired by "X-Force," "Cable & Deadpool," "Uncanny X-Force: The Apocalypse Solution," & "Cable and X-Force" comic book series

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    - Shares continuity with the X-Men & the Fantastic Four
    Destined to fail.

2016? Can't care won't care.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Takes place after X2.
    I love how everyones decided to just ignore X3.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Except Wolverine apparently.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Except Wolverine apparently.
    Jean needs to be dead for that storyline to make sense, I guess.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Wishlist for Cast:

Cable - Nathan Fillion (Firefly duh)

Domino - Gina Carano (MMA, Haywire, Fast 6)

Colossus - Someone other then Daniel Cudmore (already cast in new X-Men movie, doesn't have the god damn Russian accent. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE RUSSIAN!)

Cannonball - Scott Caan (Hawaii Five-O)

Deadpool - Ryan Reynolds (and better have the fucking suit, not that Origins bullshit)

Psylocke - Anna Silk (Lost Girl, hawt, kicks ass, etc). Jamie Chung if they wanna go the Asian route.

This is of course subject to which member they actually focus on for the story but I just threw this together real quick

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You people want nathan fillion for everything.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Wishlist for Cast:

Colossus - Someone other then Daniel Cudmore (already cast in new X-Men movie, doesn't have the god damn Russian accent. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE RUSSIAN!)

Deadpool - Ryan Reynolds (and better have the fucking suit, not that Origins bullshit)

Psylocke - Anna Silk (Lost Girl, hawt, kicks ass, etc). Jamie Chung if they wanna go the Asian route.

This is of course subject to which member they actually focus on for the story but I just threw this together real quick
    Rejected, all awful.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Among those members I think only Cable and Domino are likely to be in it with maybe an outside shot at Cannonball. But Fillion for Cable? No. Stephen Lang would make a pretty good Cable.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    Rejected, all awful.
    Never said it was YOUR wishlist did I?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Fiendishone View Post
    Wishlist for Cast:

Colossus undied? Man, I've been out of comics for way too long. I heard X-Force movie and started thinking Cable, Cannonball, Boom-Boom, Richter, Shatterstar, Warpath and Feral.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Currently in the comics there's 2 X - Force teams. One is Cable, Domino, Colussus, Boom-Boom, Forge, Dr. Nemesis and Hope. Other is Psylocke, Puck, Storm, Bishop, Spiral, and motherfucking Demon Bear.

Colussus was brought back a few years ago by Joss Whedon. His Astonishing X-Men run is totally worth it if ever want to pick it up.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vagrant Tarupunter
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    Colossus undied? Man, I've been out of comics for way too long. I heard X-Force movie and started thinking Cable, Cannonball, Boom-Boom, Richter, Shatterstar, Warpath and Feral.
    Been a few teams since then that included Wolverine, X-23, Wolfsbane, Psylocke, Archangel, Elixir, Vanisher, Fantomex, Deadpool, and the teams currently running that Krandor listed plus Marrow now when the next version of the team launches.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Demon Bear is on Uncanny X-Force? Wow, Humphries is bad. Best X-Force team 4ever is Remender's. Cable has been and always is ass.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Stephen Lang would make a pretty good Cable.
    Bulk him up a bit more and he'd make an excellent Cable.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Possibly canceled due to X-Men: Apocalypse plans
    While Marvel Studios may still be the most prolific producer of big-budget comic book movies, with two new releases every year alongside tie-in TV series, Twentieth Century Fox is steadily starting to catch up. With new movies based on Marvel comics planned through to 2018, many fans are clamoring to see their own personal favorite mutant character or team realized on the big screen.

Fox’s current plans are to release Fantastic Four in 2015, X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016, Wolverine 3 and Fantastic Four 2 in 2017, and a mystery title in 2018. With three movies – Deadpool, X-Force and Gambit – all potential fits for the 2018 slot, it’s still unclear which of these titles (if any) already have release dates planned, or whether they’re going to get made at all.

X-Force was originally announced last summer with Kick-Ass 2 director Jeff Wadlow attached to write the script and potentially direct the movie as well. In early December, X-Force creator Rob Liefeld said that he had read a completed draft of the script and that it was “beyond impressive.” Just a couple of days later, X-Men: Days of Future Past director Bryan Singer revealed that X-Men: Apocalypse was in the works and would arrive in 2016. Since then things have been very quiet on the X-Force front, and a recent tweet from Liefeld suggests that the two things are connected.

Although there is no doubt that an X-Force movie is in development, Liefeld seems to be implying that the announcement of X-Men: Apocalypse caused other projects – including X-Force, Deadpool and the standalone Gambit movie – to be pushed further down Fox’s list of priorities. Though his original tweet was ambiguous, he later clarified that he now considers it a “coin toss” as to whether the X-Force movie will even get made at all. Responding to an article questioning whether X-Force has now been shelved, Liefeld added, “I questioned it, not definitive. but…”

This certainly tallies with some of the vibes that we’ve been getting from X-Men franchise producer Lauren Shuler Donner, has been pushing to get the aforementioned titles onto the big screen. Speaking to Collider in February, Donner cautioned that there’s a limit to how often Fox can release a new comic book movie:

I think we have to figure out how many films a summer can handle without getting into X-Men fatigue… There’s a summer, there’s a year, say 2014, 2015, how many can you put out? Take into consideration there are also Marvel movies coming out then. At a certain point people want to see other movies besides comic book movies so you have to be really careful what you’re going to pick, and how many are going to be released within a year.
    Another major question is whether Cable – one of the principal X-Force members – will end up being introduced in X-Men: Apocalypse instead. In the original comics, Cable was originally created in order to be sent back through time to stop Apocalypse, so it would be fitting for him to make his first appearance alongside the new antagonist. Liefeld said that while he has no idea whether or not Cable will be in X-Men: Apocalypse, “[It's] hard to believe he won’t.”
    http://screenrant.com/x-men-apocalyp...e-movie-cable/
    https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...48311114829824
    https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...73510765887488
    https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...24963425525760
    http://collider.com/lauren-shuler-do...t-interview/2/
    https://twitter.com/robertliefeld/st...70777552285696

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yeah and fucking Channing Tatum rumored to play Gambit? No, he is not Remy, not the Ragin' Cajun, fuck that guy. Fuck the entire movie.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Channing gonna kill it. Just you watch, slut

unrelated, there are rumors that marvel is gonna cancel the fantastic four comics to hurt the movie sales