1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 16 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -7 hours, -26 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 117 of 380 FirstFirst ... 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    Careful there, you really do sound like a native.
    wtf no upvotes on my comment yet ;(

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

This. Just all of this, especially the part where that Steph chick goes full SJW on the place over it even after being proven wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ffxi...2164308869134/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Orinthia Warsong
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    This. Just all of this, especially the part where that Steph chick goes full SJW on the place over it even after being proven wrong.

Mind screen capping it?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I wonder if the OP would pass on the drg stuff if it actually dropped since he "doesn't even want HA"

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by orinthia View Post
    Mind screen capping it?
    I should have Thread was nuked when I woke up. Basically:

> OP joins T7 through duty finder, and "gets kicked for having no high allagan", says he doesn't want to ever have high allagan even if it's BiS, and then says is only there for sands to upgrade his soldiery gear. He then condemns the entirely of Leviathan for being douchebags because he's stupid and doesn't know DF (not PF) is cross server.
    > People come in questioning why he wants gear upgrades while at the same time refusing to take gear upgrades simply because it's HA gear.
    > More people come in defending OPs decision to be bad, while at the same time saying to screenshot the party list and chat log, and to report each and every person from the T7 to get them banned for abusing the vote kick system.
    > Some chick comes in just keyboard smashing reply after reply about how wrong it is and how this type of stuff shouldn't happen.
    > This gets posted: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post2358628
    > Chick is back going full whacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman on her keyboard about how BS it is and that the GM is wrong too.
    > Referral to fact she's wrong again.
    > *Fingers in ears* NO U etc etc

It basically turned into "You're wrong, SE is wrong, and the GM is also wrong because I'm right and I said so".

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

> Chick is back going full whacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman on her keyboard
    10/10 would read again for this.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

arguing with a LGM

idc if who is right or wrong, this is just awesome!!!!!!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Taruto Shippuden
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The primary issue is the system, and there are two major solutions to this:
    1. Revision of section 3.2 of the user agreement as in it's current state, is a violation of section 3.2 to just not agree with someone, and in this state, the entire thing is useless since there is no secondary work to label what "is disruptive" and what is "not disruptive".

There are also virtually 0 excuses as to why this can't be done. Section 11.8 of the user agreement clearly states that Square Enix may amend the user agreement without any notice.

2. Removal of the vote dismiss feature all together temporarily and re-implement it at a later date in time in accordance to a revised section 3.2
    my head.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

OF fail thread: Nothing to do? Level an alt. Can't mule gear? This game wasn...

I remember that thread... I lol'd irl, and i proceeded to tell the retard that i'd kick his ass out too w/ the quickness. He proceeded to call me a douchebag, and wanted to feel special because he tried to hurt my feelings.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I had an alt with first coil done and t6 done and ended up deleting her because it just felt like a waste of time. That's just me though, or just how the game is.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I might start another alt though. That gil near the end of story is nice.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Patters53 View Post
    I had an alt with first coil done and t6 done and ended up deleting her because it just felt like a waste of time. That's just me though, or just how the game is.
    Fuck you're dumb. All sorts of useful shit you can do with an alt at 50.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I put both my char on same server and am progressing Ixal right now. I'm hoping to catch the sealant train before it crashes and burns.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eidle Weiss
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

Quote Originally Posted by Patters53 View Post
    Why do people do this? It's not taking up space, just leave it be, that's a lot of time and effort you just vaporized.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alkimi Asura
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Eidle View Post
    Why do people do this? It's not taking up space, just leave it be, that's a lot of time and effort you just vaporized.
    Maybe it's because you then feel compelled to cap tomes on them every week which is a massive pain. I have 2 alts and only really use one of them, but I keep the 3rd capped on tomes every week and I dunno why, just in case I guess. Wish I could give it away to someone who doesn't have one.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

I have 2 alts too and have never bothered to get any tomes for them. They're in full crafted set with minimal melds. I wanted to use them for farm oakknots but doing 3 sets of dailies everyday is tiring so I only do it on my main, and 1 alt sometimes when I'm in the mood.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

I have 3 alts with max ixali and the last week of it was tiresome. I'm now just gonna skip every BTN and MIN one. and bag of gil for the alts. Still maintain high production but with a fraction of the BS.

On one alt I don't cap his tomes anymore because tank-only and that's tiring in DF. Other 2 are DPS so it's at least kind of fun. Trial roulette every day is a nice painless source of free bonus tomes and gil though so I do that with all of them.

Misc fun fact, if you're bored use all of your alts' leves to power their CUL to 50. Pure profit at Quarrymill. Having all alts with a 50 took a lot of the sting out of Ixali.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qmo Rieter
    FFXIV Server
    Shinryu

I find the fishing ones more annoying. Too damned random. Times where I've spent half an hour just trying to get one fucking fish. What's the bag of gil? You mean the one where you have to bribe the guy by the gates in Coerth?

Quarrymil, honey muffins?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Fishing I don't mind because I can tab out while rod is out, and Mor Dhona one is where I fish up boar maps anyways.

Yeah that's bag of gil, that one is annoying on chars with no crossclasses.

Honey Muffin and Shepherd's Pie (mostly to save a trip). Buy at Buscaroon's in same zone.