1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 13 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 10 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 6 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 5 days, 3 hours, 46 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 132 of 380 FirstFirst ... 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eeek Sohno
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...eons-and-Raids

Personally, if they ever do this, I want them to make tanks do 0 DPS and just provoke every 15 seconds for 10 minutes.
    Thanks for the refresher on why I never play PvP content. Awful people discussing an awful idea like CS removal.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

You don't play PvP content because WHM and SCH aren't ludicrously broken like they were at PvP launch? Removing it in PvE would be absolutely retarded, but it was necessary in PvP.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Jorildyn View Post
    Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Put acc on it if you fucking want to. Just don't be a retarded gimp and put parry on anything.
    At least the parry makes a (tiny) bit more sense than the piety.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...mpossible-feat...

Typical "Waaah inventory in this game sucks! SE fix plz" thread, and while I agree with him on being able to mail between characters, guy is still a derp, especially after he posts this:

http://cdn.guildwork.net/albums/imag...58738d7123.jpg

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

That guy needs the FFXIV equivalent of a walk-in closet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Hoarders: FFXIV

While it would be nice for more stuff to be added to storage, especially things that have been alternate currency gear, this guy just needs to get rid of some stuff.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

So... so many grand company seals...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Holy autism, batman.

All that inventory space and he doesn't even have anything useful. That's impressive, in it's own way.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

If he/she was an avid glamourer I could somewhat see the point of the various dungeon only armor but fuck man, just liquidate all the AH stuff and buy them when you actually need them.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

People like that have rl esteem issues. I know this. I am a therapist.

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I used to do this with all the HM Dungeon gear, Darklight, and Mytho gear. Then I ran out of space, so I only do it with Coil gear now. It would be nice to have a glamour book to store gear templates. That definitely is over the top though lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Jesus all that green gear, I admit I save all my blue gear and they really need to step up and let us store more complete 5 piece sets.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think all we need is a glamour storing system like in GW2 where it just saves the fact you have this glamour unlocked and can use it any time.

Then I'd have no qualms or thoughts about keeping useless but neat armor...

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is it too much to ask to add a tackle box type offhand for FSH? That's really my only complaint. I don't need 15 slots of space taken up by lures, surely that wouldn't break the game.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

The thing is, even if it was all purely for glamour purposes, a big chunk of what he has looks the same anyways. He's really just hoarding for the sake of hoarding.

I especially like this part though when he comes back to reply later:

What I like to do is my own business, and should be kept out of the topic
    Makes topic about not being able to hoard, posts picture of himself hoarding, says topic isn't about his hoarding.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Speaking as someone who has every class and job leveled and geared to at least 110 or 3-star, if you can't manage inventory with 2 retainers, you're fucking up.

Commonly used crafting mats go in the FC chest. If they're too valuable that you're worried about someone else 'stealing' them, then they're valuable enough for you to make a space for. Niche or expensive mats and fishing baits go on retainer1. If you haven't used it in 2-3 months, then get rid of it. Gear, dyes, glamour prisms, and materias go on retainer2.

If you're indecisive enough that you can't bear parting with things, that's fine, that's what optional extra retainers are for.

Same, retainer one stores old gear and retainer 2 stores and creating mats. However I did just start the game last month so my storage woes won't probably hit till much later

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eidle Weiss
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

And here I am upset there are some holiday things i STILL can't put in my armoire.

Why can't we glamour from our armoire anyway, like how you can transmog from your void storage in wow.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    Speaking as someone who has every class and job leveled and geared to at least 110 or 3-star, if you can't manage inventory with 2 retainers, you're fucking up.

Commonly used crafting mats go in the FC chest. If they're too valuable that you're worried about someone else 'stealing' them, then they're valuable enough for you to make a space for. Niche or expensive mats and fishing baits go on retainer1. If you haven't used it in 2-3 months, then get rid of it. Gear, dyes, glamour prisms, and materias go on retainer2.

If you're indecisive enough that you can't bear parting with things, that's fine, that's what optional extra retainers are for.
    All crafts and gatherers at 50 along with a bunch of melee and mage jobs. I've got 4 retainers and I doubt I have 15 spaces spare across them. FC chest has some mats but I keep a lot and as a consequence saved myself a lot of time. I clear them out periodically.

I kept a lot of level 50 armour and green sets for lower levels. Currently that's paid off because I had them available to desynth or hand in. I keep all relic and artifact weapons. Along with a bunch of vanity gear and crafting mats. I also have a bunch of furnishings e.g. Christmas stuff which I don't want to get rid of. I have a bunch of hand in items of various sorts. It works for me and allows me to have on hand a bunch of crap which I don't then have to pay for/gather. I clear things out periodically.

One NPC full of weapons and fishing stuff, one full of armour/housing stuff (this has free slots right now), two full of crafting mats and other items you want to hold onto (sands/catalysts/tomes/beastmen handins/moonstones etc)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Today on hoarders XIV : An inventory reborn