1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

That leve can kiss my ass. I went and farmed enough stacks of Elixir mats and crafted 3 stacks (2 stacks HQ) from 45-50. Might have started after 45 if I had leftovers to turn in from the previous Lv40 leve. Alchemist has been the worst so far to do for me. Had to farm up Malboro Tentacles for that one leve, cuz Blue Flytrap Leaves don't drop. What I started doing towards the end (only have Culinarian to do now) is started mashing out the next tier of Triple leves 2-3 levels before they are do, and turn in all the crafted items as soon as I hit that tier. Only works exceptionally well if the item stacks though. Getting ready to do this with Apple Juice, starting at level 38. Can probably make half a stack before I hit 40, then its just a crapshoot running back and forth till 45.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Real secret is to find a corner of the market that has potential but untapped on your server. This could be any number of crafts/materia/raw materials on your server Make your gil, and cut any overlying expenses you make.

You'll get rich,

http://nycprowler.com/prowler/wp-con...arantee_it.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    That leve can kiss my ass. I went and farmed enough stacks of Elixir mats and crafted 3 stacks (2 stacks HQ) from 45-50. Might have started after 45 if I had leftovers to turn in from the previous Lv40 leve. Alchemist has been the worst so far to do for me. Had to farm up Malboro Tentacles for that one leve, cuz Blue Flytrap Leaves don't drop. What I started doing towards the end (only have Culinarian to do now) is started mashing out the next tier of Triple leves 2-3 levels before they are do, and turn in all the crafted items as soon as I hit that tier. Only works exceptionally well if the item stacks though. Getting ready to do this with Apple Juice, starting at level 38. Can probably make half a stack before I hit 40, then its just a crapshoot running back and forth till 45.
    I just did Lanolin from 40-50. Yes, it's 15 HQs per leve, but karakul skins should be ass cheap from people over-farming fleece and them having no major purpose. I was also lucky enough to see cheap hi-potion HQs on AH at an earlier point, so just blew a lot of leves on those. ALC and CUL weren't too bad in retrospect.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I went from 21-26 crafting hi potions, 26-36 just from turning them in, and then made enough paralyze pots to spiritbond my gear, and hit 50 turning those in. I even had over a stack of hq leftover.

Alchemist was incredibly easy to level imo lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Once you tell the world a money farming spot... guess what... its no longer a money making spot. Terrible thread, terrible OP

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

He doesn't care about gil. He wants youtube hits to make real money.

Ya, I had so much karakul skin left over from farming fleece to level weaver I just used it to push alc to 50 too.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ding Ding
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Once you tell the world a money farming spot... guess what... its no longer a money making spot. Terrible thread, terrible OP
    Depends if he really does make gil by that way or not. I hate farming drop mats but I need them so I will share these information to other people so they will farm them and drop the price on AH. Yeah I am glad to buy so I can guarantee they will make some gil, just not too much.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How to make everything you want cheaper.

Tell people they can make money off it.

Quote Originally Posted by barber2006 View Post
    He doesn't care about gil. He wants youtube hits to make real money.
    Pretty much, if you look at the subforum list, OP has 3 threads all posting video. Do we get to voteban?

Final Fantasy XI Music Devotee

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vianne Nys
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pretty much, if you look at the subforum list, OP has 3 threads all posting video. Do we get to voteban?
    Hardly just 3. More like every single post of his is a new thread with a video once he got past the post count that allows linking them (which he did by spamming 1 liners for the better part of an hour).

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Let's see what TBR will say.

29 in magical dog years
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The least OP could have done was make sure there are tits in every video, jeeze.

Now I want a hot British chick to talk softly to me for an hour or so. Thanks. ;_;

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I followed the guide. Made 70k while lookin for somethin to fap to. It's somethin to keep your left hand busy while right hand was too.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

So, any quick way to make gils nowadays ?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

brosale.com

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

That site still alive?

Professional Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Braxton Ryker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

lol what's that shit rmt always spam on me? "4goldsale dot c o m be smart, 1 0 0 0 K 4 $3"

Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by OWS_Tonx View Post
    lol what's that shit rmt always spam on me? "4goldsale dot c o m be smart, 1 0 0 0 K 4 $3"
    But the World Cup promo must have ended by now. What is the next holiday/event to have a "promo code" for?