Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Anniversary Event     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Anniversary Event

Well its up now http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...31/detail.html

Also un-subbed people can play for free for a little bit and "try" SoA ultimate collection. http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/11th/wcb.html

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ridill / Joyeuse / Byakko's Haidate / Genbu's Shield / Seiryu's Kote / Suzaku's Sune-Ate / Hauteclaire / Hofud / Valkyrie's Fork / Algol / Seveneyes / Nightfall / Nocturnus Mail / Nocturnus Helm / Undecennial Ring

50,000 Conquest Points / 50,000 Imperial Standing / 50,000 Allied Notes / 50,000 Bayld / 50,000 Guild Points

50 Beastmen's Seals / 50 Kindred's Seals / 50 Kindred's Crests / 50 High Kindred's Crests / Sacred 25 Kindred's Crests

3 copies of Rem's Tale, Chapter 1 / 3 copies of Rem's Tale, Chapter 2 / 3 copies of Rem's Tale, Chapter 3 / 3 copies of Rem's Tale, Chapter 4 / 3 copies of Rem's Tale, Chapter 5
    I'm trying to figure out if it's one out of everything listed or one of each.. kinda hopping one of each.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Ridill for the lulz vs. Nocturnus Mail or Helm (none of which I'd ever use)

50k GP (at some random guild that I want the +1 item for)

25 SKCs

idk about this one. Depends on whether the AF+2s can be stored by then.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Read it as 1 out of all of it, just broken down and listed in groups of gear/points/seals. One can dream though.

Split between Seveneyes and SKCs myself, tired of camping Khim for a feel good and hope it procs more stick. Geo-Frailty and Torpor is expensive shit.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

50k GP screams fish mule.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

I guess they couldn't just give 5 chapters and actually reward their loyal customers at least once in those 11 years for fuck sake, they had to be difficult -_-

I'm hoping it's one of every category but that seems unlikely

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Read it as 1 out of all of it, just broken down and listed in groups of gear/points/seals. One can dream though.

Split between Seveneyes and SKCs myself, tired of camping Khim for a feel good and hope it procs more stick. Geo-Frailty and Torpor is expensive shit.
    I had Khimmy on lockdown for a good 2 weeks or so and in that time managed to get Seveneyes. Hauteclaire however, hasn't shown up. Tempted to nab a Hauteclaire myself lol

Or nightfall.... if they magically implement vanity slots one day O_O

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I have no idea where people are getting 25 from for SKC but it says 50 on the JP version. I'll post a full translation in a minute.

It doesn't say or even imply that you'll be able to choose one from each category, so I wouldn't expect that. Also, because they are doing it by service account and sending campaign codes, it won't be like you can get something for every mule. Just one per account.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Unofficial translation of http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...27/detail.html

11th Anniversary Active Adventurer Gratitude Campaign!

As part of the commemoration of the 11th anniversary of Final Fantasy XI, we will be presenting in-game items to those who have active service accounts for PlayOnline / Final Fantasy XI.

Campaign Overview

Items will be granted to those who have active service accounts for PlayOnline / Final Fantasy XI during the following period:

Campaign Subscription Period

Players who are subscribed to a service account during the period of October 1, 2013 through November 30, 2013.

* Players who have just begun subscribing or who have resumed subscription during this period are also eligible for the campaign.

In-game Gift Items

If your service account meets the requirements of this campaign, we will send a "campaign code" to the email address registered to your service account on Wednesday, December 11, 2013.

By entering your campaign code, you will be able to obtain one of the items of your choice from the list below.

* For more details on how to obtain your item, please review the email in which the campaign code is sent.

Ridill / Joyeuse / Byakko's Haidate / Genbu's Shield / Seiryu's Kote / Suzaku's Sune-ate / Hauteclaire / Hofud / Valkyrie's Fork / Algol / Seveneyes / Nightfall / Nocturnus Mail / Nocturnus Helm / Undecennial Ring

50,000 Conquest Points / 50,000 Imperial Standing / 50,000 Allied Notes / 50,000 Bayld / 50,000 Guild Points

50 Beastmen's Seals / 50 Kindred's Seals / 50 Kindred's Crests / 50 High Kindred's Crests / 50 Sacred Kindred's Crests

3 Rem's Tale, Chapter 1 / 3 Rem's Tale, Chapter 2 / 3 Rem's Tale, Chapter 3 / 3 Rem's Tale, Chapter 4 / 3 Rem's Tale, Chapter 5

* There is a possibility that items or the event schedule for this campaign may be changed.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Which e-mail is the "e-mail address registered to your service account" and where do you go to check/change it? No clue what e-mail it was if it's the one I originally used when creating my account all those years ago...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Slycer View Post

It doesn't say or even imply that you'll be able to choose one from each category, so I wouldn't expect that. Also, because they are doing it by service account and sending campaign codes, it won't be like you can get something for every mule. Just one per account.
    So much for getting gps on my crafting only mules

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Terravcota View Post
    Which e-mail is the "e-mail address registered to your service account" and where do you go to check/change it? No clue what e-mail it was if it's the one I originally used when creating my account all those years ago...
    Didn't they force everyone over to Square Enix accounts at some point? If you have a Square Enix account associated with your POL account, I'd imagine it's that email. If not, there should be some way to find it in the (horrible) menus of Playonline, it'll just be a pain in the ass. That said, if you never linked a Square Enix account, I imagine you're going to need to before you can use the campaign code.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I have no idea where people are getting 25 from for SKC but it says 50 on the JP version. I'll post a full translation in a minute.
    NA version said 25, so that's where everyone picked up that number. Apparently, SE translators have difficulty with numbers (again).

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Didn't they force everyone over to Square Enix accounts at some point? If you have a Square Enix account associated with your POL account, I'd imagine it's that email. If not, there should be some way to find it in the (horrible) menus of Playonline, it'll just be a pain in the ass. That said, if you never linked a Square Enix account, I imagine you're going to need to before you can use the campaign code.
    That's what I was thinking, and I know my SE account e-mail, but does that mean you only get 1 code regardless of how many accounts are attached?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    NA version said 25, so that's where everyone picked up that number. Apparently, SE translators have difficulty with numbers (again).
    Maybe that was based on a previous JP forum post with different information... I'll go look.

Edit: Where is there even an officially translated post that has this information? I checked Dev Tracker and it wasn't in there.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Terravcota View Post
    That's what I was thinking, and I know my SE account e-mail, but does that mean you only get 1 code regardless of how many accounts are attached?
    Sounds like one per service account but I have no idea how it'll work with multiple accounts tied to one email. I'd think you'd get multiple emails, one for each account, but I know better than to assume anything with SE. Just to confirm, you have multiple different Playonline accounts tied to one Square Enix ID? Because I didn't even know that was possible.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Sounds like one per service account but I have no idea how it'll work with multiple accounts tied to one email. I'd think you'd get multiple emails, one for each account, but I know better than to assume anything with SE. Just to confirm, you have multiple different Playonline accounts tied to one Square Enix ID? Because I didn't even know that was possible.
    My husband did all the linking back when it came out, so I'm not sure how he did it and maybe I'm missing something, but we have 3 separate POL accounts (mine, his, and a mule) all use the same SE ID/SE PW/token.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Maybe that was based on a previous JP forum post with different information... I'll go look.

Edit: Where is there even an officially translated post that has this information? I checked Dev Tracker and it wasn't in there.
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...31/detail.html

Was this one.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post

not to say anything but seveneyes is useless if you get hit by anything on delve level, marjami or yorcia level. the casting spell interruption help from ilvl 119 weapons is quiet noticeable.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Ugh, I'm going to have a hard time choosing between the SKCs and Noct Mail.