Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Anomie View Post
    While it's no big surprise really, I was kinda shocked how few winners there were, only 1.4m marbles sold and @ 10 per person, @ 2-3 mules per person.

140,000 players and the average is 2 accounts per person, (since so many tri/quad etc) there's really only like 40,000 players across all worlds left?
    1 account can have few mules...

I would go by 1000 players average per server( and 1000 is probably a lot for some... In Asura a normal day would be 800sh not counting that probably 30% or more of them are ppl multiboxing)

How many servers do we have?16 x 1000, 16000 players... Hopefully 20k

I mean there's a lot more than 1000 per server, at least i think so, granted the maximum on at a time is in the realm of 1000 when one logs off a different one logs in.

Still kinda shocked by the amazingly low amount, 1.4m marbles sold vs 10m~ originally

I know that a ton of people say "I'm quitting" and "want" to quit, hell I try every other month, but I always want to see just how bad it's going to get lol...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I was genuinely glad when mog bonanza wasn't going to happen anymore just because it meant I wasn't going to lose 10 inv x # of chars for usually over a month. I know I don't have to buy marbles but it's kinda dumb to pass up the super slim chance at a mythic even if it's only lvl 90. Really, I'm not sure why there's such a huge gap between final marble sales date and winning numbers date. And like an idiot I'll continue to buy marbles as long as they keep doing this and probably complain about it every time.

As far as marbles sold goes it's not that surprising based on current populations and general "meh" that people probably feel towards mog bonanza at this point. Like others have said the prizes are that enticing anymore and a lot of them haven't been updated in years. Why is K. Club still rank 1? What is surprising is that SE didn't foresee this and change the gil multiplier per marbles this time around.