Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Has anybody tested to see if Eminent staff and Hagondes boots are working together correctly yet for magical BP?

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Don't suppose anyone has the download files for the update today? 4:30 remaining on a 126 file update is ludicrous.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I did my update a few minutes ago and it went really quickly. Maybe try restarting the update again?

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Eastaran View Post
    Has anybody tested to see if Eminent staff and Hagondes boots are working together correctly yet for magical BP?
    Yes, and it appears that it has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Unfortunately i still get just various potions lol. I was kinda hopign they upped the rate on the items that were rare to each zone coffers but i am starting to think no now.
    Which is odd- I got two of the R/EX twohanded swords in East Ronfaure and ditto the Desperado Rings in La Theine just piddling around.

Quote Originally Posted by Foldypaws View Post
    Yes, and it appears that it has been fixed.
    They also fixed Eminence Daggers to be DNC as well. Yay!

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    They also fixed Eminence Daggers to be DNC as well. Yay!
    Yeah, I was happy about that since I'd tossed one of my old daggers before noticing it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

OHH! i did get two desperado rings the other day. but that is bout all in the 50 or so chests i found recently. Speaking of tossing weapons, I was considering tossing skirmish weapons since i will most likely Use the ddelve one and the eminent one, unless i get the boss weapons too. BUT! I was thinking what is the chances i toss skirmish weapons and they add skirmish for some more areas which further upgrade them, mayhaps i should keep them around.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Just soloed Umaguhk. Was piss easy on SCH with 2h'rd Regen V and Embrava. Did a 4k Kaustra and a 1.6k Cryohelix, then just nuke here and there. I was in nuke gear 95% of the time which means very little or no PDT, just ~660 defense or so, no Palimpsets. Died mostly from DoT in ~7-8min. Kited to avoid TP moves. SCH/THF with Tarusash for that TH, got Torque and Chausuble.

P.S Not sure why his physical attacks are so puny, mostly did 20-100 with occasional spikes of 300 but with the massive Regen I was getting, I had no issues.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6644/xppf.png

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Just soloed Umaguhk. Was piss easy on SCH with 2h'rd Regen V and Embrava. Did a 4k Kaustra and a 1.6k Cryohelix...
    Off topic - any chance you're willing to share your Kaustra setup? I can't get anywhere near 4k Kaustra on Umagrhk

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Sorry to bump this thread, but has anyone found the Straw Hat included in this update?

Faster than Walt Flanagan's Dog
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Just soloed Umaguhk. Was piss easy on SCH with 2h'rd Regen V and Embrava. Did a 4k Kaustra and a 1.6k Cryohelix, then just nuke here and there. I was in nuke gear 95% of the time which means very little or no PDT, just ~660 defense or so, no Palimpsets. Died mostly from DoT in ~7-8min. Kited to avoid TP moves. SCH/THF with Tarusash for that TH, got Torque and Chausuble.

P.S Not sure why his physical attacks are so puny, mostly did 20-100 with occasional spikes of 300 but with the massive Regen I was getting, I had no issues.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6644/xppf.png
    I'll ask here since this topic seems the most recent with relevant info to what I'm looking for. Did you solo/low man Samursk? Trying to dual box my way through as much of meebles as I can and approaching researcher boss. Looking at the bgwiki page looks like he can be pretty nasty. Any strats or suggestions would be appreciated!