Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

So, that was quicker than usual. I wonder what juicy bug someone found.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Probably what Znitch mentioned about doing coalition deliveries using HP crystals and the KIs not breaking, getting like 12k bayld/per run in less than 3 mins seems broken

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not sure I'd call it juicy but the timed RoE thing has been up for me for the last 3+ hours even though it's supposed to only be 2 hours long

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

probably glitching npcs into WKR too. Would be pretty terrible to have 100 people summoning 3 npcs each in a WKR.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-%28Dec.-10%29

[NA] All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Dec. 10)

Sometime late tonight on Dec. 10, 2013, in order to address an issue wherein players are unable to exit the Mog Garden, as well as an issue wherein certain conditions cause the server to go down, we will be performing maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XI. As for the exact time of the maintenance, we are still currently in the inspection stage, but plan to start around 10:30 p.m. (PST) at the earliest. We will notify you again once the exact maintenance time has been decided.

During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable. For this reason, those who will participate in Dynamis, Salvage, or Wildskeeper Reives at the time of the maintenance, we ask that you please wait until maintenance is complete before engaging in these activities. Please note that we cannot replace items that are lost during the maintenance process.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seol View Post
    Probably what Znitch mentioned about doing coalition deliveries using HP crystals and the KIs not breaking, getting like 12k bayld/per run in less than 3 mins seems broken
    i dunno. you can already get 8k+ bayld/run doing Boost for mummers legit.. 12k isn't much more.. but i guess it does go against the idea of having to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    probably glitching npcs into WKR too. Would be pretty terrible to have 100 people summoning 3 npcs each in a WKR.
    you're probably half right. from notes

Using Alter Egos in Reives
    Alter egos may be summoned in colonization, lair, and wildskeeper reives, but they will not receive Momentum bonuses.

i couldn't summon them in my wkrs just now. maybe THAT was the problem.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Is it bad that I want to resub just for Divine Might spam?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

All old accounts are reactivated atm, so if you had an account that you cancelled you can log back in right now. All you need is to download the game but they provided that as well.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    All old accounts are reactivated atm, so if you had an account that you cancelled you can log back in right now. All you need is to download the game but they provided that as well.
    Huh? I'm just saying that I'm considering resubbing because of the Dec. update. Thanks, but I already know the resub process lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't think you understand they already reactivated everything. Content IDs that I made by accident and never even made characters for and immediately deleted got reactivated and it made me link them with something before I could log into the game lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    i dunno. you can already get 8k+ bayld/run doing Boost for mummers legit.. 12k isn't much more.. but i guess it does go against the idea of having to walk.
    12k isn't much more than 8k, but you can get ~20k from the Kamihr one.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Which dat are the Adoulin quests hidden away in?

Ignore, found em. 293/70

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

i found 1 new quest thats not listed. i think its the only one.
    easy quest

you need a frost turnip and slime oil.

Svenja's Manor

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I feel like the non-breaking parcels might be intentional. They don't break when you die, and now that there are home points at every WKR, there's less of a reason to upkeep the bivouacs.

Basically given how meticulous they are about systems and whatnot, I don't think they would want to undermine the entire colonization system with these new teleports. It makes sense to ease bivouac upkeep requirements. They also mentioned being able to bypass reives and npcs in reieves in a prior dev post and I guess this home point adjustment and trust is that.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

just a heads up (dont know if bug) but normal beastman seals to sacred seals convert ratio is 1:2 ¬.¬ just a tip, traded all my 800 beastmen seals into sacreds (as opposed to 1:3 ratio like from other seals)

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

lol they do specifically say its waypointing that breaks the parcels anyway..

the irony of it is that more people will probably start doing Support assignments, especially for the one closest to the HP, not because they need the waypoint to be up, but because its easy to get to and is quick exp

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    just a heads up (dont know if bug) but normal beastman seals to sacred seals convert ratio is 1:2 ¬.¬ just a tip, traded all my 800 beastmen seals into sacreds (as opposed to 1:3 ratio like from other seals)
    Another "double" event is going on

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    lol they do specifically say its waypointing that breaks the parcels anyway..

the irony of it is that more people will probably start doing Support assignments, especially for the one closest to the HP, not because they need the waypoint to be up, but because its easy to get to and is quick exp
    There is a net benefit to the system being active though because the bivouacs increase the colonization rate floor. Whatever makes yumcax a shorter fight.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

on the supply recovery quest my parcel broke when trying to go home with the homepoint

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Are geo and run AF storable on the new slips? The NQ and the +1 are not listed on either list on the update page. I could understand the NQ not being on 2 slips, but the HQ not being on the new slip is weird.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast