+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Records of Eminence     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Can you get the JSE Cape also lol?

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

In regards to the weapons you can pick. I'm going to assume the Latents work like Blau Dolchs?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yes, someone has said that, and I just checked myself.

TP 0 = 841 atk
    TP 101+ = 831 atk with h2h

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    In regards to the weapons you can pick. I'm going to assume the Latents work like Blau Dolchs?
    They do from what I understand, but I cant remember if Blau only applied to itself or both hands for DW.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    yes, someone has said that, and I just checked myself.

TP 0 = 841 atk
    TP 101+ = 831 atk with h2h
    So TP < 100 & During Weapon Skill. I can deal.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just got my first interesting timed challenge:
    Spoils (Seals): Obtain the requisite number of Beastmen's (spelt beatmen's lol) or Kindred's seals as a reward from battle.
    0/5
    300/1500

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The options are every Lv.115 weapon and armor, the bullet from Hurkan and the cape from Yumcax.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistrianna Galanodel
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

The seal one appears to be broken. I got a kindred seal in an Aht Urghan area and it yielded no credit.

It's Kindred Crests and Beastmen seals. Just finished it in the drifts.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Is there a cap on how many times you can finish a "daily" set of 20 in a day/hour and get a drop? I just did them in about 15 mins each but only got a drop for the first set of 20 I finished.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I've only gotten the first time bonus and the AMAN from it from the first one I did. I'd say it's either 1 per day or 1 per time trial. Also the trial thing doesn't seem to dissapear from the quest log till you finish it outside the time period they pop up

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

that's interesting. yesterday was Lizards from 12-3pm and I got three copper vouchers and a beitsu(?) parcel.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

are you sure you didnt have 2 vouchers and a parcel from other quests and then when you got one voucher from the limited time and checked your invo you saw 3?

The other day i was doin 20 beasts trial and my invo was full. and like either every time i killed soemthign it gave me a warning message that i was full and to get reward from the menu or every few seconds as i was fightin like 5 mobs at the time. (if you notice every time you do damage sometimes in battle your quest menu will pop back up to the top when you are scrolled down to look at a lower objective. makes me think it "reloads" everytime you do soemthing that could fulfill a quest objective.) So anyway i made room while fightin still like 3 slots and clicked the get reward option in the menu but no message came up like usual saying "you got this item here." And i looked thru my menu a few times lookin for the new item but i could not find it. Checkin the quest menu the quest was no longer there (it was outside the 2 hour period it was offered). So i thot i got jipped and after a few moments hadnt realized i still had some vouchers from before that it stacked with and i didnt notice the new one.

But how it works is:
    the timeframe of the limited quest pops up and you get the new quest. On first completion (since you recieved the quest this time) you get the voucher. you also get exp and sparks. If finished during the 2 hour period it restarts automatically and additional completions get only sparks and experience. If not finished within the time frame you get the rewards as expected (depending on first time finishing or not) and it does not restart. If not finished before the next limited time quest starts it is replaced by the new quest. Gettin the same exact quest the next day as a limited quest acts like you got it for the first time, since it only counts for that particular time frame when you got it as a new quest.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The best limited time quest is Gain 5000 EXP, for an additional 1500 EXP every completion. Sped up Monstrosity really nicely.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Didn't see it mentioned, 100(i assume, didn't work at 95 but worked at 103) quests lets you do the second quest from the taru in jeuno, gives 5 copper vouchers when completed and you go back to talk to the taru

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Vriska View Post
    The best limited time quest is Gain 5000 EXP, for an additional 1500 EXP every completion. Sped up Monstrosity really nicely.
    The 1500 for completion didnt count towards repeats, but yeah, pretty fucking amazing lol.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Nantoto gave me "Petals of Recollection"

She gives you an ouka ranman firework and tells you to set it off. 9 sparks 10 limit points.

I don't know what triggered it. I didn't get it at 100 quests with the other quests. I talked to her with 129 quests and it triggered.

Quests completed went up to 130 but under RoE quests it's not saying 1/1. It gives me the option to repeat the quest but choosing to doesn't work.

Nantoto: Oh, to go adventuring again.

Nantoto: Hey, I have an idea. Why not lightaru these fireworks from a place that has special meaning to you? A place that's overflowing with memories of the past.

Nantoto: The, could I ask you to share anything of significance-wificance you remember with those close to you?

Nantoto: You don't have to...but if you do, I'd be in your debtare

Obtained: Ouka ranman

so i set it off in front of her

It then says, "This place is now know as a location that brings memories flooding back to Switchorz."

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So in my menu it seems the Number Completed only goes up for unique quests. So is this the number you get to 50 or 100 for those jueno quests, or is it doin any including repeats count for the jueno quests?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's that number

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not sure if it was mentioned before but to get a time RoE quest you just need to be logged in and started the RoE system and not already be on one. So if you have limited play time and can't necessarily play during those time periods can just leave yourself logged in and complete them whenever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast