BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 113 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Trying to finish Embers of His Past to get Galadar (which I started years ago and never finished). Went through the initial bits, got sent back to Whitegate, went out and got a Hydrangea from a troll, and Fari-Wari won't take it; trading it to him does nothing. I also tried trading to the two spots where the first cutscenes happened (and that I need to go back to later) and nothing happened there either.

Talking to Fari-Wari just keeps repeating the bit about finding the dropped Hydrangea. Has anyone who recently completed this got any hints about what I might be forgetting?

Edit: Never mind; Galadar was taken prisoner in a besieged that happened while I was working on the quest. Time to go look for him.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Since I'd done the full quest series with the Serpent Generals (including just a few weeks ago, me and my static along with a couple friends I dragged along did the Mercenary Camp fight), Galadar mentioned I was the Sixth Serpent lol! i thought that was fun right there even if I never use Galadar (and since he firagas, I prolly won't!)

Oh and if anyone's on Quetz that hasn't done Merc camp, give me a few minutes to drag up 60 WHM cap gear and meds and I'll be GLAD to whm for that! Bonkers fight but fun! Would do again :D

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It is kind of amusing that if you go and get Galadar after having traded in Mihli's trust he says something to the effect of "You already did it with her? She beat me again?!"

I do wish there had been a CS with ol'Tsunder-Mihli. I liked her quest.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So right now only my main could get Prishe but all could get Ulmia. I have done basicallly everything on my main but as far as that line goes but the mules are currently on shadows of the departed... so i guess maybe you gotta do apoc nigh?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

What did they adjust with Zeid? Is he less spell spammy?

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

OK, if you didn't read what the emerg maint is for; here's what's blocking ppl from getting prishe, you have to do Apocalypse Nigh! Update here. They have much reduced some timers to do that in this update.

If you are on quetz and am stuck after the changes, look this kittycat up once the servers are up. I'll gladly help!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I thought they said all expansion Heroines were in line to become Trust spells, so Aphmau would be showing up.

Apocalypse Nigh is only needed if you started Storms of Fate. Apparently, right after getting the vocal song cutscene at the end of Dawn you can also get her, but seeing the next CS blocs her off until Apocalyse Nigh.

She Shoots For The Stars
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Elizara Paksenarrion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That explains it. Still if you're stuck and on Quetz, look this kitty up! I can prolly help if I'm not busy.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Perhaps its been reported. But Iron Eater will use "Restraint", and thats what triggers him to build 300% TP for Steel Cyclone.

He also can hit for ~250-300 Damage on mobs in Foret, hes one of our better DD trusts, Steel Cyclone did ~2k on a Cracklaw (and it died from the hit, so coulda done more).

Edit: Also not sure what triggers it, but Mihli can cast single target protect/shell V

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Anyone actually parse the trust dds vs the same type of mob and log the dps??? I am way to lazy atm to do it lol...

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Also not sure what triggers it, but Mihli can cast single target protect/shell V
    Kupippi can as well. It's simply triggered by one person missing prot/shell, though if it's herself, she'll -ga them again. I've had it happen a number of times when I engage and move a mob someplace else (happened a number of times in Ra'Kaznar) to avoid aggroing others.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

What could be special about Lehko Habhoka ?? is he just gona be another blm?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

You mean THF?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    You mean THF?
    Hell is he? i went with that the wiki's said http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Lehko_Habhoka
    I dont remember seeing him fight other than on that video of mooshywooshy datswapping him as a wyvern and dancing on WSs

Edit: well i just found out that he does fight with you on the last story quest on the windurst line http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/At_Journey%27s_End
    "Assists during this fight. He can cast tier IV elemental magic, attack with a dagger, or throw daggers at the opponent as a ranged attack."

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Lehko's a BLM, it's been a really long time since I did that quest but I don't remember him doing anything to indicate THF other than using a dagger which BLM can also use. It's possible he's a THF/BLM or BLM/THF though.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

I was under the impression that since he was a military tactician he was a "scholar" in a general sense.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

nvm, already answered

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cross-posting this from my FFXI post. Just cause its nice to know here.

Naja's "Peacebreaker" seems to have an additional effect of making the enemy take heavily increased damage, or a HUGE defense nerf.

I was fighting a Chapuli, and Naja used peacebreaker on it. From the chat log before peacebreaker on other chapuli, the averages were about...

Naja: 120~170
    Nanaa: 100~150
    Mihli: 110~160

After peacebreaker, Naja hit for 480 damage, Nanaa was hitting for 250+, and Mihli 400~ or so.

So either its a massive defense nerf, or straight up damage multiplier. Either way, its ridiculously significant, very very potent and useful.

Edit: Also seems to have a low proc rate. - But it also ~doubles the damage of Quick Draw on enemies, so it effects both Magic and Physical. It looks like it might also be possible for it to partial resist as a Peacebreake went off and increased the damage we dealt by ~50%, in other cases it seemed closer to 100%. Anyone, some recent examples I took note of.

Fire Shot before Peacebreaker: 277
    Fire Shot after: 528.

Ranged Attack before: 217~219
    Ranged Attack after: 357~372

Naja Melee Before: 120~170
    Naja Melee After: 483(it died)

so IDK, take what you will from it, I'll try to gather more data.

Edit2: For further reference, I'm fighting Calfcleaving Chapuli in Yahse.

Edit3: Well, can confirm Naja's "Peacebreaker" has the ability to roughly double the magic and physical damage a target takes. I put on a better bullet to really tell the difference between Quick draws.

Quick draw before: 834
    Quick draw After: 1642

Just about double damage. Tested multiple times now, seems like its a confirmed.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Looks like it's probably reducing MDB and Defense. I'd guess -50 MDB, and thus -50% Defense. If you carefully control your MAB and figure out whether Chapulis have MDB to start with, you can probably figure out exactly how much the reduction is. This seems like a PITA to test, though, so I won't be doing it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Someone was testing on Qutrubs and god a 9600 Damage critical hit with Vereth Aftermath.

I have to imagine it has nothing to do with defense or Magic defense in this case Byrth, though with my tests alone and lack-there-of the information i just mentioned, I can see where you got it from. For what its worth i was keeping Chaos roll on myself for all of this... Unless the Vereth MNK was still uncapped so significantly on the Qutrub :X

I could do some more testing but you are correct in the idea that it would be a bitch to test.