BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Using Najelith on mule I'm leveling. Barrage and Sidewinder at lvl 35 are pretty nasty. Only have a handful of trusts, but some seem broken at low levels. Fablinix was just sitting on 300tp and never doing anything, had a few others that did the same thing. Would love to see how Exenmille [S] works with his stags call move that buffs your att at low levels.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah, kid Excenmille is by far the best individual trust at low levels, since he gives a party haste+attack buff. But when you are too low for haste gear and marches, I found just taking 3 nukers was fastest. Three nukes basically kills EP/DC mobs, and they tend to run out of MP just in time to be released and resummoned.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Gilgamesh is kind of boss for a trust.

I know, it was an EP, but still!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Limlight View Post
    is there a tier of the "better trusts" for lower lvling? like from 10-30,30+, 50+ etc? I've been experimenting but I'd love some input. Do any of them spam their ws asap while others don't etc?
    Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread I think, but Rainemard is a boss once he hits the teens(?) somewhere and gets his enspells. He hits for an additional 50-60 damage per hit even at low levels, which lets him murder anything he can hit in a couple swings.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Naja + Cid will make light at lower levels. If I remember, about 25 on with peacebreaker + one of cid's moves.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mercilessturtle View Post
    Yeah, kid Excenmille is by far the best individual trust at low levels, since he gives a party haste+attack buff. But when you are too low for haste gear and marches, I found just taking 3 nukers was fastest. Three nukes basically kills EP/DC mobs, and they tend to run out of MP just in time to be released and resummoned.
    This.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Does anyone happen to know if there are plans to make the event-only Trusts available again in the future? I quit some time before the system was introduced and just started collecting some of them, would like to be able to get all of them.

They like to recycle trusts for every new login campaign, so be sure to check the rewards for one you might not have. Also, I think the Red Mog Pell can be redeemed at the festive moogle for any previous exclusive trust. Of course, that means forgoing a new Vocation Ring, but still...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

They posted recently about making all or nearly all Trusts available from quests at some point. Including Login ones. The Trust campaigns seem to happen pretty often though granted they alternate which ones are available when.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I think the only trust that hasn't been available multiple times is Mumor. Besides the ones they just released.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wasn't D shatantoto once? Either way you might be up for a wait they tend to only bring back a few each time and only do that every couple of months. Disney vault and all

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I think D.shantotto was login points so probably hasn't cycled through enough yet. We just saw Lehko again in this one. I honestly forgot about them. There's probably quite a few login ones that haven't been seen a second time yet. But they tend to have the trust campaigns ever few months and always have all the previous trusts from past campaigns in them. Mumor probably won't be around again till summer.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah a lot of the event ones haven't been redone... so for some of these it's most likely to be done once a year

Old Merits
    BG Level

That would be fine, though; as long as there are none that cannot be obtained ever again, I'm not worried. Thank you for the answers!

Campaign
    BG Level

I missed the Mandy because I couldn't be arsed doing that annoying event.
    Wonder if and when the cipher will be made available again. Certainly not anytime soon...

Chances are that ciphers added to the seasonal events will only ever be gotten from said seasonal event. (So basically just Mumor, possibly Uka in the future, Babban, and possibly Abenzio and the others in the future, and Moogle and Flabnix. Aldo has the ability to be put elsewhere, as he has no real ties to the anniversary event.... So he could be one of the added Quests down the road... But the seasonal event ones, and their coinciding Login Campaign counterparts, will probably only ever be from those events. Much in the same manner that the New Years Trust event is the only source of those Trusts.)

Campaign
    BG Level

Aldo was a seasonal event and it's been made available through other sources already.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I think at the very least youll see all of them made available via red mog pelt, most were last time pelts were sent out iirc ls mate got moogle.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah but that's not too often either so if you want to catch them all it might be awhile to catch up

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is there a trust that does pro/shell and haste that doesn't do AoEs like Karaha and doesn't constantly spam things so much it can't keep those buffs up like Koru?