BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 113 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Getting to Adoulin is easy complete 10 roe then zone for "All for one" to pop join a unity use the npc to warp to Batallia Downs this takes you right to the gate of Upper Jeuno grab the hp crystal when you zone etc. Talk to Darica in Lower Jeuno where they sell maps then i normally go to The Eldieme Necropolis Fall at F-8 then will be near where you fall then return npc activate Geomagnetron then bam youre in Ceizak Battlegrounds after cs head for K-7 thats where the gates to Adoulin are.

This is what i normally do for my lvl 1s have to run around a bit to complete the roes to get to 10 for ppl returning with lvl cap characters that want to get to jeuno quick just check under achievements and select from jobs you got lvled get a ton of skill books that way too depending how many jobs you have lvled of course.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

From Juliano's dat mine

en="Cipher: Qultada"
    (The corsair you fight on cor limit break)

en="Cipher: Adelheid"
    (Is a scholar in the past that fights on bastok's side)

en="Chiper: Amchuchu"
    (An adoulin npc, taru with smithing apron on)

en="Cipher: Brygid"
    (That kid that tells you that your style sucks... Probably a geo-type thing)

en="Cipher: Mildaurion"
    (AKA Eshan'tarl from CoP missions)

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

can confirm all 5 in the graphic datamine. Brygid is definitely one of those special GEO types.

Mildaurion interacts in conversation with Ulmia and Prishe, whereas Amchuchu interacts with Lhe and Margret, so they may have some hiddens together.
    it's also worth noting that Amchuchu is a rune fencer.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

How the hell can you know that? chat log from dat mining?? Can you tell which will be quested and which will come from login points? Guess not, since the quests might not be added yet...

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

theres a dat file with all the trust npc's party chat interactions.
    amchuchu being run, known from RUN AF quests iirc, or some lore i read somewhere. also he wields a gswd anyway.
    mildaurion attacks the way u'd expect a zilartian to.

i don't know how they'd be obtained, but theres a cipher for all 5 in the dat mine, so there is a chance that none are quested

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    theres a dat file with all the trust npc's party chat interactions.
    amchuchu being run, known from RUN AF quests iirc, or some lore i read somewhere. also she wields a gswd anyway.
    mildaurion attacks the way u'd expect a zilartian to.

i don't know how they'd be obtained, but theres a cipher for all 5 in the dat mine, so there is a chance that none are quested
    Amchuchu is the inventor's coalition maester or w/e the spelling is. She's mostly seen in the Midras quest line and I wanna say one of the missions outside of when she's in the castle CS's with all the other coalitions. I can't remember if she was involved in RUN AF/Relic quests, but the inventor's coalition is by proxy so it's not much of a stretch if she is a RUN.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hmm wonder if they will make a trust for that DNC AF/LB quests. Then we can have a varitable DNC army!

Campaign
    BG Level

Noticed something strange 2 days ago while PLing friends. Well wait, strange? I dunno if it's strange, I just never noticed it before.
    I was outside their pt and basically while I could perpetuance Haste their Gessho trust, I couldn't heal him at all.
    Think he wasn't receiving the effects from Accession-Heals cast on the main PT players either.

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Eshan'tarl is interesting as a trust. You never got to she her actually fight in CoP.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Noticed something strange 2 days ago while PLing friends. Well wait, strange? I dunno if it's strange, I just never noticed it before.
    I was outside their pt and basically while I could perpetuance Haste their Gessho trust, I couldn't heal him at all.
    Think he wasn't receiving the effects from Accession-Heals cast on the main PT players either.
    Hmmm I don't think I've ever been able to cast directly on another pts trusts

Campaign
    BG Level

Well I could perpetuance Haste him just fine. I just couldn't heal him, and Accession Heals weren't working either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Amchuchu is the inventor's coalition maester or w/e the spelling is. She's mostly seen in the Midras quest line and I wanna say one of the missions outside of when she's in the castle CS's with all the other coalitions. I can't remember if she was involved in RUN AF/Relic quests, but the inventor's coalition is by proxy so it's not much of a stretch if she is a RUN.
    Tangentially involved with the relic "quest".
    But she's the one who designs the empyrean set herself... So... Being a RUN makes sense.

Seems that all the coalition leaders will get Trusts.
    As for Eshan'tarl, she probably comes from the May Anniversary event.
    Or the summer Trust campaign thing... Though Amchuchu probably will be the April/May login...
    If any of them would be for the next login, it'd be her.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I hope Qultada uses rolls. Maybe even give him new GEO/RUN rolls as a way to have us do balance testing for them.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

if he does Rolls, it will be based on your job i bet, so as Pld always have Gallant's up

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Eshan'tarl is interesting as a trust. You never got to she her actually fight in CoP.
    After checking her .dat file in AltanaView, she seems to have the exact same magic hand attack Eald'narch uses in Celestial Nexus.

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The new trusts are (Meant to be) out:
    Qultada: 500 sparks
    Adelheid: Allied Notes
    Amchuchu: Buy from Ujlei Zelekko in E Adoulin at F-7 for Bayld.

(Looks like they're actually not on the server yet? Odd)

Just started apparently..

Qultada
    Chaos/Evoker/Fighters Rolls Double up Triple Shot Snake Eye
    Sniper shot, Salvage blade, Burning blade

Adelheid
    Blinding/Paralyzing/Silencing tubes, special ws called Twirling Dervish says You may want to cover your ears!
    Thunder/Ice storm/Helix, Cure IV Stun Blizzard/Thunder I-V

Amchuchu
    Sickle Moon
    Provoke, Emboleden, Valliance, Ignis
    Refresh, Foil, Phalanx, Flash

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Qultada does rolls.

So far have seen Chaos, fights, and evokers. Uses triple shot, and dispels with dark shot. Uses burning blade, savage blade, detonator

Amuchuchu is RUN/War. Does flash, refresh, foil, valiance, swordplay etc. All run stuff. He and Adelheid interact when she uses Twirling Dervish. She says "may want to cover your ears" and he says "Nothing wrong with a little mad science now and again" as he uses dimidiation

Adelheid nukes and melees, starts with storm > helix > does tier V nukes. Can cure also, and uses twirling dervish and binding tube so far what I have seen. Twirling dervish is aoe

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Okay, the trusts, from what I've seen from a few fights:
    (Just as a note, these tests were done on RDM/SCH on mandies in Ceizak, Iceday)

Qultada: Does Chaos Roll and Corsair's Roll (Chaos was a 4, Corsair's was a 6>11), uses ranged attacks, triple shot, Savage Blade, Burning Blade, Sniper Shot and Detonator.
    His roll amounts can seem random. Second Chaos was 6>9, Corsairs are a 3>6>7. Later, I saw a Fighter's Roll, and Evoker's when Adelheid got low on MP. He also uses Snake Eye if he's one off Lucky!

Adelheid: Uses Light/Dark Arts, a weaponskill called Twirling Dervish, with a unique quote after. She also uses storm spells of the current day, helixes of the day, and T2-5 nukes. Unique quote after Twirling Dervish. Also uses "Silencing Microtube" and Paralyzing Microtube, so I'm guessing she has a few of the tube attacks.

Amchuchu: Uses Foil, Ignis (Iceday), Swordplay, Valiance, Provoke, Berserk, Flash, Phalanx, Protect 4 on himself, refresh on himself.
    Tanks fairly well, and uses Dimidation for a nice amount of damage. Unique quote after Dimidation.

I saw a Silencing Microtube to Sickle Moon to make a Scission Skillchain, which Adelheid used Geohelix to magic burst. Well played SE.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Maurauc View Post
    Okay, the trusts, from what I've seen from a few fights:
    (Just as a note, these tests were done on RDM/SCH on mandies in Ceizak, Iceday)

Qultada: Does Chaos Roll and Corsair's Roll (Chaos was a 4, Corsair's was a 6>11), uses ranged attacks, triple shot, Savage Blade, Burning Blade, Sniper Shot and Detonator.
    His roll amounts can seem random. Second Chaos was 6>9, Corsairs are a 3>6>7. Later, I saw a Fighter's Roll, and Evoker's when Adelheid got low on MP. He also uses Snake Eye if he's one off Lucky!

Adelheid: Uses Light/Dark Arts, a weaponskill called Twirling Dervish, with a unique quote after. She also uses storm spells of the current day, helixes of the day, and T2-5 nukes. Unique quote after Twirling Dervish. Also uses "Silencing Microtube" and Paralyzing Microtube, so I'm guessing she has a few of the tube attacks.

Amchuchu: Uses Foil, Ignis (Iceday), Swordplay, Valiance, Provoke, Berserk, Flash, Phalanx, Protect 4 on himself, refresh on himself.
    Tanks fairly well, and uses Dimidation for a nice amount of damage. Unique quote after Dimidation.

I saw a Silencing Microtube to Sickle Moon to make a Scission Skillchain, which Adelheid used Geohelix to magic burst. Well played SE.
    All I care about. CP roll all day/every day.