Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 113 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Campaign
    BG Level

If that's true that's a smart choice for Trusts, honestly.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Holy hell ayame + aldo are team wreck shit if you can hammer out a good 3 step skillchain with them. Hard part is finding a ws that will make Ayame do something that aldo can create a skillchain off of that you can skillchain off of. Or just get really good with the timing and get your ws in before Aldo decides to skillchain and he can continue darkness from what I've seen... but he's really fast like will ws pretty much at the very start of a skillchain

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TSFFXI View Post
    Is it safe to assume that march from trusts is a +0 march?
    I've noticed that Trusts seem to actually gain the effect of whatever gear they're wearing. Joachim is using Daurb, but I don't know what harp Ulmia is using. If it's Langeleik then she may have March +3. I don't think either is wearing AF3+2 hands.

Campaign
    BG Level

Yet for some reason Joachim is incredibly random in applying more than 2 songs.
    I had him do that randomly the first days after release but lately I've never seen more than 2 songs from him.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

He only have 2 songs, si daurdabla 85..

He have casted minuet, when already having march/madrigal, and March get overwrited, same when he cast ballads

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Yet for some reason Joachim is incredibly random in applying more than 2 songs.
    I had him do that randomly the first days after release but lately I've never seen more than 2 songs from him.
    I've noticed if you're at critical HP for a while (basically, if it would trigger Ulmia to sing Scherzo) Joachim will gain 2 extra song slots and fill them with Paeons.

Campaign
    BG Level

So it happens under that condition, hmm, yeah makes sense, I think I was probably to low HP when that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    She does nothing in a fight and doesn't seem to take any damage, haven't tried to see if she gives increased magic skillups
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachi View Post
    Star Sybil gives MAB+19 at lvl 99.
    According to the Vana'diel stream thing after the update, she also gives Macc in addition to her MAB...
    But Lord knows why she doesn't give two geomancy auras... Considering there's a Macc geomancy spell (Focus)...
    Perhaps they misspoke, but it's likely that the Macc buff is hidden like the skill up buffs from Sakura and Moogle.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Star Sibyl sounds pretty meh, I was expecting something a bit grander from the leader of the great Federation of Windurst. D:

But, I still bought her.... GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well she's kinda more of a symbol and spiritual leader....

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A little while back I reported on Naja using "Peacebreaker" to either double damage or, as put by Byrth, a -50%DEF/MDEF. I went out for the purpose of doing a few more tests today, mostly with Sanguine Blade since its a rather completely static weaponskill. Anyway, going to include the full picture so you can see the melee damage as well. Oddly enough, the damage boosts dont seem to effect Enspells at all. In all pictures, the Sanguine Blade damage is the last line of text.

Mob: Apkallu - Marjami Ravine
    Picture 1 - Before PB (DMG: 1808)
    Picture 2 - After PB (DMG: 3590)

Mob: Avian Roost - Marjami Ravine
    Picture 1 - Before PB (DMG: 1210)
    Picture 2 - After PB (DMG: 2421)

On the Apkallu pictures, you can see a few crits for 330 or so with no PeaceBreaker applied, on the one with Peacebreaker applied, you can see Crits for 400+, so it does appear to be a -DEF%. The magic portion should be plainly obvious now with these, as Sanguine Blade is pretty static. That said, just wanted a few pictures on account for evidence.

Edit: Also, IDK why Photobucket has a hardon for making my pictures small and hard to read all the sudden... but i'll add their values.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Enspells aren't effected by mdb which pretty much goes to proving it's -mdb and not -mdt

That's pretty powerful though. Shame can't force her to use it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So probably already known but something I've been noticing a bit lately if I invisible the trust npcs even though the log will say the effect wears off they will remain invisible even while attacking and such

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I noticed something like this using ayame and the new sam trust. I used victory smite and usually ayame would open light for me but sometimes (though i wasnt hip to it yet) would make light with each other (the two sams) for which i could smite for double light. I only accidently did this a few times and took me a bit to figure out that is why they both were doing their moves instead of waiting for me, though sometimes they will go at the same time. And amazingly once i figured it out they would never have tp when i did and then they would blow their tp on the last 2% of mob hp. Of course i could be totally wrong but i did make a double light a few times so they might be smart enough to do this.
    The SAM trusts all seem to try to skillchain with you. I was running around as a teens/low-20s RUN with Tenzen and Noillurie and both were trying to make Scission with Hard Slash; Tenzen only used Enpi, but interestingly Noillurie only used Jinpu, which of course she shouldn't have access to yet.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yah they get access to weaponskills much sooner than players. I was actually doing light skillchains at level 40 with Vala and Prishe (Auroral uppercut > Savage blade did light lol), its funny to see at such a low level. Also, I guess I don't play with SAM enough it seems.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by scaevola View Post
    The SAM trusts all seem to try to skillchain with you. I was running around as a teens/low-20s RUN with Tenzen and Noillurie and both were trying to make Scission with Hard Slash; Tenzen only used Enpi, but interestingly Noillurie only used Jinpu, which of course she shouldn't have access to yet.
    I've noticed something weird though... like Noilluries seems to just like skillchaining with herself for me... and tenzen when I would fight stuff so weak you can't skillchain he would try but then when I'd fight soa mobs he'd just spam random ws not even waiting for me to get tp

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm pretty interested in seeing what Mumor can do.... anyone have her yet?

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalie View Post
    I'm pretty interested in seeing what Mumor can do.... anyone have her yet?
    From what I remember, both trusts from the event are Dancers and use DNC abilities like Steps and Sambas.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

No one seems to have any info on the wikis about how to get Uka. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mefuki View Post
    No one seems to have any info on the wikis about how to get Uka. Any ideas?
    August login campaign.