Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Trusts     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yimoa View Post
    No sign of najilith still.
    It was confirmed Najelith will be from the 11th login campaign.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Thanks, not sure how I missed it.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Luzaf's seems to want to SC with me only and saves tp for it. He has Akimbo shot which pulls out a mythic looking cannon and shoots both guns and then "Grisly Horizon" which is pretty sick looking, he pulls out odins sword lol:

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...414_162108.jpg

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...414_162854.jpg

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...414_162534.jpg

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I am interested in getting Job Points on BRD, which means I'll have two free spaces in my Trust-party for DDs. Who are the best two DDs?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Iron Eater is pretty good... Outside of that, not sure. I imagine Tenzen ain't too bad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Zazarg isn't bad either, but really all trusts are terrible DD. You'll out damage them on anything with just an eminent weapon. Maybe one day they'll up the base damage on trusts past lvl 99 equivalents.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hitou View Post
    Zazarg isn't bad either, but really all trusts are terrible DD. You'll out damage them on anything with just an eminent weapon. Maybe one day they'll up the base damage on trusts past lvl 99 equivalents.
    part of that being because the worse you gear yourself the worse they will be too.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    part of that being because the worse you gear yourself the worse they will be too.
    they're still terrible DD if your average ilvl is 119

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Uh, two pages of info like people have him. How do you actually get him?

Edit: Also, nobody really mentioned the currency trusts (Alter Ego Extravaganza) are available again!

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raelia View Post
    Uh, two pages of info like people have him. How do you actually get him?

Edit: Also, nobody really mentioned the currency trusts (Alter Ego Extravaganza) are available again!
    From login campaign, and it was mentioned a few pages ago.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Ah I saw that about Najellith, but how could anyone have him already then?

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Are you talking about Luzaf? Najelith is a woman and from the next campaign that is coming in May. Luzaf is from the current campaign that is going on.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I didn't even see that there was a login campaign. Maybe server transfers screw them up.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I am interested in getting Job Points on BRD, which means I'll have two free spaces in my Trust-party for DDs. Who are the best two DDs?
    For the people that responded to this question, Tenzen is parsing 9.3% and Zeid is parsing 6.6%. I am the rest of the damage on BRD/DNC. My /checkparam average iLevel is 119, I'm fighting level 108-109 piercing-weak monsters, and we all have a constant March/March/Min/Ballad and Haste Samba. Cherukiki is not consistently casting Haste on me or anyone else. Their hit rate is capped, so the problem is elsewhere:
    * 0% Haste from gear - 25% Haste gear gives me about +65% damage over them in this situation.
    * I get DW II and Suppa, Tenzen and Zeid use no JAs - This is another +25% damage for me.
    * We're fighting Piercing-weak monsters and they're slashing DDs - Another +25% damage for me.
    * I have a 25% Crit rate and they have a 16-17% crit rate - A little more damage for me.
    * Their WSs suck donkey dong - My average WS is 3.8k and they're pulling triple digits. Scoreboard isn't parsing their WSs properly so I don't really know what their averages are, but I'm confident they're a lot lower than mine.
    * I, uh, use a 119 Carnwenhan and they're NPCs - Priceless

Point is, their damage is not very significant and they probably aren't worth using unless you're soloing as BRD or have nothing else to put in that slot. I'm trying Lion now in hopes that her martial arts (or whatever the hell she's doing) make her more competitive. Preliminarily, she's about the same as Tenzen. I changed how I was playing a little and now she's 6.3% and Tenzen is 6.1%.

It might be best to just use a full support team of Joachim, Ulmia, and Cherukiki, since DD trust damage is almost negligible

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I would, but I'm on Bard and I don't want to think about what my strong victory marches would do to the bard trust AIs.

Lion is pulling 8.3% to Tenzen's 6.1%, possibly because she's likely a piercing DD.

If both marches are on, Ulmia and Joachim will use sword madrigal/blade madrigal and minuet 5/minuet 4 I think... or paeon/ballad if you're low on HP/MP

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I give 2 marches and Min 5, so calling them would get me min 4 and ballad 1/2 and maybe a paeon. I am probably better off with the derpy DDs, but maybe one BRD would be best.

Nanaa and Lion are parsing around 9% now.

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Did you try Prishe? Her Knuckle Sandwich WS seems a fair bit better than any other trust's I've seen.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I haven't tried her yet. I'll swap out Nanaa for her and see how it goes. The DD trusts are handicapped by their horrible base damage and lack of equipment Haste. Lion and Mihgo hit for 70s while I hit for 200+, and we're all using daggers. Prishe appears to be hitting for the same amount as Lion/Mihgo.

This is an example of the problem: