+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Also, fwiw, I remember low-hanging tree branches coming through the windows all the time. Shit was scary hearing those fuckers slingshot through the frames; always was a fear in the back of my mind that one day they would pop someone, unsuspecting, whom was sitting up against the window(everyone did that if they got the window seat to stretch out).

I'm fairly certain if I mowed down four people going 70 in my Super Duty, drunk; my parents would be asking the judge, "Are you sure you don't want to give him the death penalty? If you want, we can shove the needle into his arm if you'd rather have that. Though, really, the chair would be better."

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    every kid with their fucking head out of a vehicle at tree branch height deserves their blocks knocked off
    Sad, but this. There's a reason you don't stick your head outside when in a moving vehicle.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

anytime kurono agrees me, a kid gets his blocked knocked off

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

I heard about this shit and became instantly infuriated... I was just like "Damn. I probably would get more time in prison if I pirated that new Eminem." lol

Damn son. I hope in my next lifetime I roll that rich and white.

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    I heard about this shit and became instantly infuriated... I was just like "Damn. I probably would get more time in prison if I pirated that new Eminem." lol

Damn son. I hope in my next lifetime I roll that rich and white.
    I'm hoping to roll asian female next time I play the game of life. After hardcore, it'd be nice to play on easy automatic.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    I'm hoping to roll asian female next time I play the game of life. After hardcore, it'd be nice to play on easy automatic.
    Word, asian or white female and you just activated one button mode.

As long as it's in America*

Or well, mostly just not-China.

Also you forgot the "attractive" modifier.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    anytime kurono agrees me, a kid gets his blocked knocked off
    I agree with this and am contributing to a better society.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Word, asian or white female and you just activated one button mode.
    Not really. Misogyny is still alive and well and I've been on the receiving end of less pay for the same job on more than one occasion.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

you've been making inefficient use of your assets, then

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Some women prefer not to act like a whore so there's less chance of being treated like one. I prefer to be respected as a person, not just someone's bitch who belongs in the kitchen. And while I am aware that those are super funny jokes on the internet, there are quite a few men who believe that crap and treat women like less of a person.

Sorry, but being female is not "easy mode." Maybe if you're a whore, but then you're just a whore.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Sorry, but being female is not "easy mode." Maybe if you're a whore, but then you're just a whore.
    And then you still have people thinking of you as "just as a whore". So still not even then.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Some women prefer not to act like a whore so there's less chance of being treated like one. I prefer to be respected as a person, not just someone's bitch who belongs in the kitchen. And while I am aware that those are super funny jokes on the internet, there are quite a few men who believe that crap and treat women like less of a person.

Putting restrictions on the game doesn't mean that the game was hard.
    Also lol @ caring if other people think you are or aren't a whore.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

You do realize that even the chicks who "use their assets" as Bane put it still get paid less for the same work, right? Just checking. I'm not even a hardcore feminist, but I know firsthand what it's like to not make as much as a man doing the exact same work - even when I brought more skills to the table. And unfortunately because I needed the job, I couldn't say shit about it, and even more unfortunately because I was making so little, I couldn't afford a lawyer to fight the case for me. I was ultimately able to leave, but I learned firsthand what social injustice is like.

Sorry, not easy mode. Just because some women flirt and get men to fawn over them and just hand them things does not mean that's the way it should be. I'm a white female, I'm not unattractive, you can all see from my avatar that I have some rather large breasts, and I still don't have it "easy" in life. People aren't knocking down my door to give me handouts. For people who actually want to work and contribute to society, what women are paid versus men is a huge disparity, and this is even in a country that claims equality.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

You do realize that even the chicks who "use their assets" as Bane put it still get paid less for the same work, right? Just checking. I'm not even a hardcore feminist, but I know firsthand what it's like to not make as much as a man doing the exact same work - even when I brought more skills to the table. And unfortunately because I needed the job, I couldn't say shit about it, and even more unfortunately because I was making so little, I couldn't afford a lawyer to fight the case for me. I was ultimately able to leave, but I learned firsthand what social injustice is like.

Sorry, not easy mode. Just because some women flirt and get men to fawn over them and just hand them things does not mean that's the way it should be. I'm a white female, I'm not unattractive, you can all see from my avatar that I have some rather large breasts, and I still don't have it "easy" in life. People aren't knocking down my door to give me handouts. For people who actually want to work and contribute to society, what women are paid versus men is a huge disparity, and this is even in a country that claims equality.
    First off, as a man I've gotten paid less than other people... men and women for doing the same job.
    Sex isn't the only factor in pay, its a non-factor. Experience, tenure and the ability to negotiate and get what you want... all of these and more factors determine what you get paid. The wage gap myth was debuked ages ago.

And honestly, if you wanted to use your assets to get you things you could but you choose not to (I can prove this to you too). I don't even have the choice!

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Also lol @ caring if other people think you are or aren't a whore.
    I don't see why you wouldn't care, since that has a very real affect on your life.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    I don't see why you wouldn't care, since that has a very real affect on your life.
    OK hey, I think you're a whore. Come back and report when it has an actual effect on your life.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol