1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 29 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -1 hours, -30 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 10 hours, 29 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Garuda Extreme Mode     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    If OT had original hate (or immediately voked) then he will be at enmity X. If MT then vokes off at 2 stacks he will be at enmity X+1 (or a little more if followed with flash/shield lob). Then if OT comes to grab it -again- at 2 stacks, all it should take is a couple of flashes to the get that little more enmity. That's what I'm saying.
    I know, I'm saying that I've had situations where after the MT provokes off, Shield Lob x2 and Flash spam wasn't pulling it off of him. I won't rule out the possibility that my co-tank was an idiot who was continuing to Flash after the provoke, though. Hasn't happened often, but I tend to just use provoke now.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    I know, I'm saying that I've had situations where after the MT provokes off, Shield Lob x2 and Flash spam wasn't pulling it off of him. I won't rule out the possibility that my co-tank was an idiot who was continuing to Flash after the provoke, though. Hasn't happened often, but I tend to just use provoke now.
    He may have combo'd it a few times to get its hp down, I sometimes do that as OT just so it can be easily one shotted on jump