Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    ... but do you know how many people we just give licenses to who are fucking idiots?
    A lot if we look at this thread. I'm also siding with the cyclists: my opinion lines up with CS's. We need more sustainable transportation especially in the cities. Deal with it. Assholes gonna asshole.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Pretty much this. I've been known to bike with no hands, a box of pizza in one hand, and a slice of pizza in the other, eating while riding and still never coming more than a half inch off the line on the side of the road.
    My nigga knows what's up

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I dont get why people are laughing at the notion of a driver checking their rear view mirror before opening their door...unless you're all rich fucks who dont give a fuck if another car rips your door off its hinges?

Bunch of affluenza up in this bitch it seems.
    Who has time for that? You need to turn towards the door to get out anyway, so if you don't see or hear anyone when you do so, that seems sufficient to me.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Wasn't there a South Park episode on this very same subject lol?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I used to rollerblade extensively to all my locations before I had a car, not once have I ever been "doored". Considering a driver is supposed to check his rear view for oncoming cars before opening their door (because you know, a 25-50 mph car running into your open door will cause you to not have a door) they should notice the cyclist (unless its night time and captain brainypants is biking in all black attire). Anyone on the road, from drivers, to bikers to pedestrians, should be aware of whats going on around them. Unless you've just turned on to a street and the second parked car was just parked, you should probably notice a couple hundred yards ahead of you if a car is parking / has just parked, and should be able to anticipate which car may have a door opening into the road, and from there you can act accordingly.
    Not really how you statistics, not that rollerblading and cycling are remotely comparable in terms of risks faced. I mean they are comparable in that one is for faggots stuck in the early 90's and other isn't I guess.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Cadsuane View Post
    Not really how you statistics, not that rollerblading and cycling are remotely comparable in terms of risks faced. I mean they are comparable in that one is for faggots stuck in the early 90's and other isn't I guess.
    Well its a good thing I was into playing street hockey, and I was, you know, 11-16 yrs old, which would be the 90's. Idiot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5