+ Reply to Thread

[A] <Vindicatum> (12/14H) 3 Day (Weds/Sun/Mon) | Recruiting for SoO & WoD

If anyone here is a high-caliber player and is looking for a home in WoD: come raid with me!

------------------------

At a glance
    Vindicatum is an 12/14H SoO Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on the Icecrown/Malygos server. We are recruiting for progression in SoO but we WILL raid Mythic.

Contact
    vindicatum.com
    Tanned#1393

Needs
    All. We're building a roster for WoD. When we have enough we will farm 25's until WoD drops.

Times
    We raid three days a week
    • Sundays: 8-12:15 EST (6-10:15 Server)
    • Mondays: 9-12:15 EST (7-10:15 Server)
    • Wednesdays: 9-12:15 EST (7-10:15 Server)
    With a 10 hour raid schedule we expect our raiders to maintain 90% lifetime attendance.

Philosophy
    We aim to be what Blood Legion or Midwinter would be if they only raided three days a week. Some of our members are leaders in their classes; all of them routinely rank on World of Logs. We like the people we raid with and we get serious when its time.

Past achievements
    Our raiding core has been together since late 2006, from Molten Core to the present day. While we have had a few breaks here and there, our core has always been around.
    • US 76 Heroic Siegecrafter
    • US ~200 Ra-Den 10 and US ~250 Heroic Lei Shen 10
    • World ~100 kills from SSC to Sunwell (all pre-nerf)
    • World ~75th Kil’Jaedan/Muru
    • Realm first Obsidian Slayer/Magic Seeker/Conqueror of Naxxramas
    • World ~100 Naxxramas Immortal

Loot
    Loot is just a means to an end for us. We make use of an Open Loot Council. Gear is given to create the largest impact on the raid. Members discuss drops, and if the upgrade is even, or too close to really call, Officers break the tie based on performance, attendance, and looting history. We trust our raiders to be most interested in improving our raid, not their gear score.

Leadership
    Guild Leader: Tanned (Tan#1393)
    Officer: Houndstooth
    Officer: Jurik
    Officer: Twobeers

damn i'd give it a shot but my work schedule just won't let it happen, sucks