1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 18 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 18 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Had a couple runs two weeks back where right-most Atomos' platform wouldn't unlock A's regardless of however many people we threw on it.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Had a couple runs two weeks back where right-most Atomos' platform wouldn't unlock A's regardless of however many people we threw on it.
    Same thing except middle wasn't unlocking right.

Adding another bugged out one - got a pop up for a 3/4 in progress run, so tootled along there thinking of a nice easy set of tomes... Acheron bugged out, unclaimed and the area not on lock out - but going batshit and spamming ancient flare literally back to back. One party had bailed totally already, another was down to one bemused WHM looking at it - and the final pt had clicked the replenish ranks button so there was a steady stream of people coming in in anticipation of nice easy tomes and getting fried.

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Same thing except middle wasn't unlocking right.
    Had that too. We solved it by having 8 people on the pad and 2 people from the other alliances on Atomos. I think it's a matter of people not "registering" on the battlefield. Didn't try to test whose presence mattered on the pad and whose didn't since the other alliances got pretty mad when we wiped the first time.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

I did this for the first time last night (been on holiday) and it was a lot of fun. Even the quest chain to unlock it was very well done. I know you guys had problems with the quests but doing them once the the original rush has passed you can see what they had in mind.

I saw some serious flaws in the raid however. The constant cycling of members when queuing up to the DF due to SE not allowing you to enter with a premade alliance and the lack of an incentive to finish once you've opened the chest you want/got your loot. Half my party left after the second boss but luckily they fill up fast so it's no big deal.

It's just a shame that it was all super easy. I'd like to see a raid like that intended for end-game, it makes Coil look like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    It's just a shame that it was all super easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I did this for the first time last night
    Well there you go. First few weeks that place was hell.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

It's still hell but not because of the mobs...

Because of that one guy in full CT gear telling everyone in the party/alliance how to do the fight after its been out for a month and half.

Oh and those wonderful parties that can't get their shit straight for Atomos. Holy fuck it amazes me.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eurlin Vindictae
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Titan
    WoW Realm
    Dalvengyr

I like to step off the platform when people use LB on Atomos

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    Because of that one guy in full CT gear telling everyone in the party/alliance how to do the fight after its been out for a month and half.

Oh and those wonderful parties that can't get their shit straight for Atomos. Holy fuck it amazes me.
    We proceeded to fuck with an alliance last night when one of the tanks was crying that our tanks were standing too close to "their" arm of the arena in Bone Dragon.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pyrena Py
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

It's only my second week doing CT, but I'm liking it a lot. Probably also easy for me to say since I'm a BRD. It seems healers and tanks get the most frustrated, for good reason.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Still not a tremendous fan of such a strict gear lockout, but as far as content design goes, it stopped being horrible after a week or so. Just wish they'd bump it up to 2-3 pieces/week instead

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrena View Post
    It's only my second week doing CT, but I'm liking it a lot. Probably also easy for me to say since I'm a BRD. It seems healers and tanks get the most frustrated, for good reason.
    Tanks usually are only frustrated because of DPS (let us get giants/skeletons where they need to be before droping every offensive cooldown you have)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pyrena Py
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Tanks usually are only frustrated because of DPS (let us get giants/skeletons where they need to be before droping every offensive cooldown you have)
    Good to know, I will take more notice.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Evane View Post
    Well there you go. First few weeks that place was hell.
    Fair point, but I remember having more problems with DF AK groups 3 weeks after launch than this. I guess people have improved but the raid seems very forgiving.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Think I've officially seen/heard almost every room of CT glitch out at one time or another, culminating in tonight when I joined an in-progress where first room of trash pull was permanently locked out. Heard the other day in LS chat that they had an Acheron where he just spammed Ancient Flare nonstop forever.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Acheron where he just spammed Ancient Flare nonstop forever.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I've seen a similar glitch happen on the Allagan Bomb. It wiped the alliance because some dopes weren't helping with Napalms... when we all walked back up to retry, the area was still locked and the bomb was repeatedly and endlessly detonating and we had no choice but to scrap the run.

Vuitton

These bugs are all since the patch? Is everything going to shit because the Japanese team has been on vacation for golden week or something?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

isnt golden week in spring? i think i just looked this up because i was curious if they were gonna make sure they had a new patch ready for it lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast