• HP=floor(3%±RHP),
  • HP=floor(3%±floor(RHP)),
  • HP=floor(3%±round(RHP)),
  • HP=round(3%±RHP),
  • HP=round(3%±floor(RHP)), or
  • HP=round(3%±round(RHP));

where:

• HP = HP Cured
  • RHP = Raw Healing Power (the "average" cure before deviation)

Data and Immediate Results

All data was collected on Thaumaturge.

Figure 1

The red encircled areas in figure 1 show how the closest integers for all these values are below the minimum RHP needed and above the maximum RHP allowed. We can therefore evidently rule out 4 of the 6 supposed constructions, leaving us with:

• HP=floor(3%±RHP), or
  • HP=round(3%±RHP).

Graphing the Data

Figure 2

Figure 2 shows the expected RHP range for the supposed model HP=floor(3%±RHP) for the data from figure 1. The x-axis shows the MND values while the y-axis shows the RHP. I believe it's evident that no function without some sort of rounding/flooring can be found for this range (unless I'm missing something). We can therefore conclude that the model HP=floor(3%±RHP) is false.

Figure 3

Figure 3 shows the expected RHP range for the supposed model HP=round(3%±RHP) for the data from figure 1. Similar to the above case, we can conclude that the supposed model is false.

Conclusions and Closing Thoughts
All of the suggested models have been proven false. Evidently, some flooring/rounding must be done to reach integers as final values. My current belief is that the real model is somewhat like this:

HP=floor(3%±RHP), or
HP=round(3%±RHP);

where:
RHP=round(x)/2 (or 3, 4, 5, ...), or
RHP=floor(x)/2 (or 3, 4, 5, ...).

Of note is that the possible RHP range for MND34 in the given data is the narrowest and therefore the most accurate.