Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Josh Hartnett... more like Josh Hartthrob amirite

Preview of the season looks intense

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Watched Ep2 last night. Some strange stuff happens (duh) that gives you some more of the background to the story. It's still quite strange though and kinda leaves me to wonder where exactly the show is going.

Ep2 Spoiler
    Spoiler: show
    It seems one of Murray's daughters came adventuring with him and got dysentery and died. The other daughter saw Ives and Murray screwing? or something? Maybe someone else caught what was going on better. I think Im going to rewatch that whole possession scene cause the dog was making too much noise.

Also, didnt expect that Proteus was the second monster that Frankenstein made.

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I just google'd Mr. Pricklepants. He's come so far.

I don't have showtime so I am sad. I will look for online places to watch it. Love her outfits!

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

oh shit i had no idea episode 2 was available? what night does it air on showtime?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Olawd, was that Dorian Gray in the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    Olawd, was that Dorian Gray in the preview?
    I heard the name mentioned so I hope so.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Ep2 airs this coming Sunday at 10. They are released a week early On Demand or on Showtime Anytime.

Just watched the second episode and it was magnificent, so strange and surprising. They really did amazing job with the tone and setting.
    Dorian Grey does show up in this one and I'm thinking at this point that Josh Hartnet may be
    the wolfman

The Anti Miz

BG Level

So I didn't pay much attention to the first half of the episode. Can someone explain to me wtf just went down at the seance

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    So I didn't pay much attention to the first half of the episode. Can someone explain to me wtf just went down at the seance
    The medium they brought tried to channel a spirit but w/e is inside Eva Green seems to be some serious shit (later on the party host in that private meeting points out two figures and if he's correct than Eva would have pretty much female Satan inside her). So to me it looks like the Demon inside her is mocking Malcolm and playing at his desire to save his Daughter. Kind of reminiscent of how in many movies when they perform exorcisms the demon will try to fuck with the people by taking shots at their regrets and insecurities. The host also points out later that if she devil hooks up with the he devil = apocalypse.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    The medium they brought tried to channel a spirit but w/e is inside Eva Green seems to be some serious shit (later on the party host in that private meeting points out two figures and if he's correct than Eva would have pretty much female Satan inside her). So to me it looks like the Demon inside her is mocking Malcolm and playing at his desire to save his Daughter. Kind of reminiscent of how in many movies when they perform exorcisms the demon will try to fuck with the people by taking shots at their regrets and insecurities. The host also points out later that if she devil hooks up with the he devil = apocalypse.
    Nice Thanks

Didn't realize she had something inside of her I just thought she was some kind of medium.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Nice Thanks

Didn't realize she had something inside of her I just thought she was some kind of medium.
    Thats what I thought too.

The upside down cross in the first episode with shit loads of spiders is probably more an indication of possession/haunting than her simply being a medium now that I think about it. Did anyone catch the story about the second daughter? It sounded like she heard Ives and Murray screwing and went to see what it was. Then she just repeated "fucking" a whole lot. Was there anything else in there?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

it's so boring so far, when they gonna fight more monsters and show more nudity.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Thats what I thought too.

The upside down cross in the first episode with shit loads of spiders is probably more an indication of possession/haunting than her simply being a medium now that I think about it. Did anyone catch the story about the second daughter? It sounded like she heard Ives and Murray screwing and went to see what it was. Then she just repeated "fucking" a whole lot. Was there anything else in there?
    i heard something about dysentery lol but I had no idea what was going on in that scene.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

i heard something about dysentery lol but I had no idea what was going on in that scene.
    I believe that he had two daughters. One went with him on an expedition somewhere and died from dysentery. I believe the second one is the one they are trying to find and she saw Ives and Murray screwing. Maybe that was the reason she ran off and got taken? I'm sure this whole thing has a lot to do with where his expeditions took place, what he found, and not wanting to lose a child a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I believe that he had two daughters. One went with him on an expedition somewhere and died from dysentery. I believe the second one is the one they are trying to find and she saw Ives and Murray screwing. Maybe that was the reason she ran off and got taken? I'm sure this whole thing has a lot to do with where his expeditions took place, what he found, and not wanting to lose a child a second time.
    He didn't have two daughters, in one scene (ep1 iirc) he clearly looks at a photograph of his kids: a son and daughter. He took his son with him on an adventure in Africa and he died of dysentery. I'm with you in the whole "daughter saw daddy cheating on mommy and ran off" thing though.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Was hoping ep3 would be on demand today when do the new on demand episodes generally become available?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Was hoping ep3 would be on demand today when do the new on demand episodes generally become available?
    Same. It looks like episode 3 is this week? If so, it'd hold me over til we get to see moar Broberyn in two weeks.