Background

Long story short is that the FC I've been in since the game's release doesn't have enough people that is interested or devoted to end-game content.

For instance our only coil group always had to rely in getting 1 to 3 pick ups in the very least, which hardly allows for reliably one shotting t1-t4, let alone getting some serious twint practice. For farming primals I usually have to resort to the frustration of pugging them up, which result in parties that cannot even clear them 80% of the time.

I'm a bit tired of this situation and I would like to look for greener pastures and see which my options could be.

What I have to offer

My ilvl88 BRD is decently geared, pretty much just missing t4 choker and boots which I have yet to even see, and well, the allagan bow, of course. I'm experienced in everything but turn 5 on it.

Aside from that I have an ilvl80 PLD and ilvl74 WHM, although I'm far less experienced at the fights with these jobs compared to BRD.

The most likely problem is that I'm EU based, so my most suitable times to do scheduled content are between 2PM to 6PM EST (8PM to 12PM CET). I might be moving to the US in the following months, though, so this might change, but it's uncertain.

I enjoy improving my skills, trying new and quirky strategies for fun and effectiveness, and I'd love to be able to find a group of like minded people.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.