+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 438 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    Cloak & Dagger
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Demenic Altreas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't believe there is a current one. What I do is check the last login time. If it's more than a week, I delete them. Also I delete the people who can't seem to gift correctly b/c when I put down honor points, I mean honor points, not green grass.

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

I was just thinking of doing a check-in of who is still active. Haven't really kept up on any kind of list but I mostly consider folks who haven't been on in a week+ expendable.

Also I thought FH season 2 ended tonight. I was really surprised (and annoyed) that it is already over!

I just hope there are 200 botters banned, FH was a lot more competitive this time, had 3.1m points and only got to rank 3171 prebans.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    I was just thinking of doing a check-in of who is still active. Haven't really kept up on any kind of list but I mostly consider folks who haven't been on in a week+ expendable.

Also I thought FH season 2 ended tonight. I was really surprised (and annoyed) that it is already over!
    I'm also seeing more people posting these days whose names aren't on the list in the first post. Maybe have those people post their friend codes?

As far as FH goes, I managed to get all the prizes from Middle and everything but the top 2 prizes from End. My mono dark team should be good to go by the time season 3 comes around at least.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

6113253441 friends list ID.
    I don't think you can catch starters but they can be honor summoned. Phoenix is a rare summon only.

This frontier hunter didn't seem to last as long as the previous. I didn't get nearly as high as before

Anyone playing on JP server? I decided to make an account on the US server~

EDIT: Vargas IS farmable in the Cayena dungeon

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

In level 1 only? Keep running into other shit in lvl 2.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just for shits n giggles, since i have an extra iphone that's not being used. I'm gonna make a fake account linked to a fake fb account or no link at all and run the gem hack.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Was able to unlock Super BB on my Magress Also noticed theres going to be a 2 day event this weekend where you can capture some Light/Dark hybrid 5 star unit. The announcement says it's "extremely difficult" to capture, so I doubt most people will be able to get it without gemming to refill energy.

And in case people haven't seen them, Japan started airing 2 live action commercials for the game. One has Vargas stabbing his sword through a dinner table, and the other has Lario letting some guy use his bow on a train

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What is Super BB?

And I'm mad the event is this weekend, I had plans to do gold runs for my upcoming 5 star evolutions

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    What is Super BB?

And I'm mad the event is this weekend, I had plans to do gold runs for my upcoming 5 star evolutions
    Once you get a 6 star units BB to level 10, it unlocks Super BB (which you then have to level to 10 again). It's basically a more powered-up version of their BB, but also adds an additional effect. For example, Magress' SBB does damage + gives the party Defense up for 3 turns. You basically have to fill up your BB bar twice to be able to use it, and you swipe right instead of up to activate it. You still have your regular BB available, but SBB is always stronger, even at level 1 vs regular BB at level 10.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh. Sounds like a huge pain. I haven't managed to get anyone past 5/10 yet lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Oh. Sounds like a huge pain. I haven't managed to get anyone past 5/10 yet lol
    It wasn't too bad, but I probably got lucky. Just fused the trash units I would get from doing missions + honor summons and had it at level 10 by the time Magress was level 25 (didn't fuse any metal units into him along the way, though).

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Just for shits n giggles, since i have an extra iphone that's not being used. I'm gonna make a fake account linked to a fake fb account or no link at all and run the gem hack.
    Super curious, where this hack at?

So after last night's wave of banning I am now at FH2 rank 3002... there had better be a couple more people banned!

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Figures, I got the new Thunder guy in a rare summon as I was planning to abandon my mono Thunder team because Zeln was starting to hold me back.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Got vargas and cayena in the same run. Wut! Bad news is lord vargas and oracle cayena

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

1/1 on Keymaster guy in the level 2 dungeon (Guardian type) Might want to bring seals if you're using a dark team, his BB can hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominico View Post
    1/1 on Keymaster guy in the level 2 dungeon (Guardian type) Might want to bring seals if you're using a dark team, his BB can hurt.
    0/6 on the Level 2 dungeon... really sucks.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

0/2 on each