+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 438 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
    I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

That does sound terrible , and more heart break , got Skramya down to like 5-10% twice so far and just couldn't pull out a win... trying to SBB Aem... Karl bent me over again.. just not having any luck these days.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Maxed out my FH- end, last item sorta sucks. My pt was 6* felneus ldr, 5* cayena, 5* serin, 6* douglas (no sbb yet ) and 6* altri, had a 6* douglas helper w/ lvl 10 sbb, shit was so cash, no one went below 50% hp.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    That does sound terrible , and more heart break , got Skramya down to like 5-10% twice so far and just couldn't pull out a win... trying to SBB Aem... Karl bent me over again.. just not having any luck these days.
    Skramya is the Minstral map secret boss right? I can set my leader to Elsel in my down time if you want, have her maxed out and it's just so easy beyond that.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    last item sorta sucks.
    You'll come to find evil shards are invaluable. Best healer, tesla sphere you can get in global right now. Stronger versions like Magic Ore are out eventually.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Tried Karl for the first time with this party.

http://i.imgur.com/zhCgOyw.jpg

Got him to about 20%. I wasn't very careful against guarding the aoe bbs and a critical hit fucked up my planning of guarding the Blue Execution. My 3rd party wrecked him either way. Should be able to kill him on my next try. If not I guess I'll work on leveling some of those units D:

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aristio View Post
    Skramya is the Minstral map secret boss right? I can set my leader to Elsel in my down time if you want, have her maxed out and it's just so easy beyond that.
    Thanks I tried a mixed thunder /water used water seals with reeze on my team. I think my problem is just under developed thunder squad (most are in the high 40's low 50's 5 star)

Got 2 sacred jewels and a medula spheres since then so I'm hoping that will help.

Speaking of that I managed to squeak out my first end clear using aem and grah leads. managed 680ish. Hoping to hold onto my 45,000 rank so I can get that 1 mil zel, cash so tight right now ...

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobsonofgod View Post
    Thanks I tried a mixed thunder /water used water seals with reeze on my team. I think my problem is just under developed thunder squad (most are in the high 40's low 50's 5 star)

Got 2 sacred jewels and a medula spheres since then so I'm hoping that will help.

Speaking of that I managed to squeak out my first end clear using aem and grah leads. managed 680ish. Hoping to hold onto my 45,000 rank so I can get that 1 mil zel, cash so tight right now ...
    I beat her on my second attempt with just 5* units and an underleveled 6* Altri. First try I failed because I didn't have Elsel as my lead, but I didn't use anything special. Three sibyl sisters, Logan, Altri, and Michelle friend.

I can't beat FH-End to save my life. I usually have a Felneus friend lead, but I just can't seem to not die around the second stage. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any advice on squad composition?

Spoiler: show

Usual squad: Logan 5*(Lead), Sola 5*, Freya 5*, Eliza 5*, Altri 6*

Fire: Vargas, Agni, Firedrake 4*, Freya, Vishra 4*
    Water: Selene, Malnaplis, Eliza, Zephu, Staya
    Earth: Altri 6*, Leore, Douglas 5*, Dilma, Paula, Bayley, Lidith, Dryad, Lario, Nemia, Il & Mina
    Thunder: Eze, Weiss, Falma, Emilia, Zeln, Elulu, Loch, Zele, Elsel, Lodin, Fennia
    Light: Atro, Luna, Wyvern 5*, Sola, Sodin
    Dark: Magress, Alica, Lemia, Duel-GX, Logan, Madia

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Jesus christ, I have 4 mother fucking logans now. Was hoping for Aisha or twins ;-;

Long term goal: Make a Unholy Magress + 4 Logan mono dark team lolol

BG Level

The team I used was Aem 6* Reeze 5* Chef 5* Rashil 5* Elimo 5* with a Grah friend and just out lasted. But it looks like you don't have that option.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Tried Karl for the first time with this party.

Got him to about 20%. I wasn't very careful against guarding the aoe bbs and a critical hit fucked up my planning of guarding the Blue Execution. My 3rd party wrecked him either way. Should be able to kill him on my next try. If not I guess I'll work on leveling some of those units D:
    In the first party why Lance leader instead of Lilith?

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Vincento View Post
    In the first party why Lance leader instead of Lilith?
    Oh I changed it after I took the pic lol

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ended up beating him 2nd try.

http://i.imgur.com/TfAooMC.jpg

Used a slightly more leveled version of this group. Will the same group work for Grahdens?

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I would change first party lead to Lillith and second to Elimo

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah the Lilith was changed anyway. But Grah wrecked my shit. I did mess up and get my Loch and Eze killed to the 40% aoe though.

I think I might be better served going in with 2 really strong teams instead of a strong one, a decent one and a weak one. Gonna try later in the week.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm thinking about offering up Luna as a fusion material for Wyvern[B] 5* (Rameldria). She's in Oracle form and she's level 60. Doing so will net me 259k exp and a free unit slot to open up. I haven't used her in over two months and probably won't ever again. Do you think Lario, Zephu, and his gang will ever see 6* units and if so, would they be worth it? Thoughts on the subject?

Also, I finally captured both Xenon[G] and Estia[A]. And I just unlocked Elulu's SBB, which hits like a fucking truck.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Did a couple rare summons hoping for a Kikuri. Got 5* Twins and 4* Lunaris. I ain't even mad.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Finally caught estia after so fucking long. Just in time too because I was getting ready to stay gemming tonight if I didn't get her

BG Level

I cleared 100 Floor just incase today I actually beat her on 100 floor without a gem *using grah and 2 healers* but used every med i had. Which was fine, until 2 rounds later I got her again tossed a gem but got the clear anyways. Now lets see how long it takes me to get the double form.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Caught xenon&estia first try. What a departure from bitchface estia.

Or are those two guaranteed? Lol

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Not guaranteed, 0/2 so far