+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 438 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Did 15 pulls and managed to get all 6 new units (and no repeats of old units). The Zelnite I got was Oracle, which made me sad ... until 2 pulls later when a Breaker Zelnite popped out Also pulled a Dia, (which I think is the unit that basically replaces Lodin?) Still haven't gotten a Deemo, though.

Looked at this batch's stats a bit more on Reddit, and yeesh. I think they basically make all older units obsolete.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuck you guys with all units from 15 pulls. I got zelnite and darvenshel from like 36 pulls

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got:

Muriudeth, Lily Matah, Darvenshell, Ahvel, Dia, Rina, Zephyr(Dupe), Alyhut(Dupe)

Very satisfied. Would have liked to get Zelnite, but still very good pulls for me.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Just cleaned out my friend list a bit. Anyone here who's playing now that I am not friends with, feel free to add me. 322228552

Can also post your IDs since its been a while I think since everyone did.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

FelneusSBB10/LodinSBB7/LilithSBB1/SGXSBB10 as my normal leads.

Requested leads: Altri, Ronel, Elimo, Douglas

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

6942084887 - All kinds of leads... I play this game way too much. My list is full but if I get any new requests I'll assume they are from here and make room. You'll prob see Zelnite, Deemo, Twins, Lilith, and Melchio Leads from me the most, but I change squads up all the time.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

22005274 add me up if you haven't, i also plan to do a list purge soon.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Global - 3619604951 - Leaders: Felneus, Mad God Zebra, Grahden are my usual leaders.
    JP - 42613231 - Just started so random leaders as I build up.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Can you guys also add your in game names if its not obvious? Friend request doesnt show ID number D:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

I got a 4 star ahvel, and a War demon vishra. How hard is the new event for a mid level? (Most units around 30-40ish) mostly 3-4 star

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The Gilnea one? You can probably do the lower level one.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Wow that was nerve racking as fuck. Lost at the final boss of the gilnea one after obtaining zeln so i had to make an emergency purchase of a gem mid battle, but had to link my Credit card, and somehow BF has my moms email saved so i had to wait till she woke up to figure out her password which i then had to reset and now i have a decent thunder unit. I wanted the earth one sadly =/ I have Head bandit zaza as my only green unit >.>. Fuck bosses that can spam their brave burst repeatedly every turn and then follow it with two other attacks. ... And then i get out of the thing and find a gem in the mail -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    Wow that was nerve racking as fuck. Lost at the final boss of the gilnea one after obtaining zeln so i had to make an emergency purchase of a gem mid battle, but had to link my Credit card, and somehow BF has my moms email saved so i had to wait till she woke up to figure out her password which i then had to reset and now i have a decent thunder unit. I wanted the earth one sadly =/ I have Head bandit zaza as my only green unit >.>. Fuck bosses that can spam their brave burst repeatedly every turn and then follow it with two other attacks. ... And then i get out of the thing and find a gem in the mail -.-
    Those units are not worth a gem. Save your gems for some rare summons. Zeln is cool, but pretty garbage.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by The_OG_Nelta View Post
    Those units are not worth a gem. Save your gems for some rare summons. Zeln is cool, but pretty garbage.
    I realize you're talking about Thunder Kick Zeln (who definitely sucks), but this also brings up another point for those of you who will splurge on Zelnite when his 6* comes out.

Zelnite is useful for farming, and if you need some healing for a fight. I've used him over a healer often, and I've seen some people beat Maxwell with him as healer. In general he's definitely not as overpowered as most people makes him out to be. He doesn't replace Uda, like most people would have you believe, because Uda still hits harder and has distinct utility with his ls/sbb.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

At his level though? Units like that are worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincento View Post
    I realize you're talking about Thunder Kick Zeln (who definitely sucks), but this also brings up another point for those of you who will splurge on Zelnite when his 6* comes out.

Zelnite is useful for farming, and if you need some healing for a fight. I've used him over a healer often, and I've seen some people beat Maxwell with him as healer. In general he's definitely not as overpowered as most people makes him out to be. He doesn't replace Uda, like most people would have you believe, because Uda still hits harder and has distinct utility with his ls/sbb.
    Zelnite doesn't shine at all until his 6* is released.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Zelnite doesn't shine at all until his 6* is released.
    I was talking about his 6* form. I've not used any of the new units (uda, zelnite, etc) in 5* form.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

so maintenance ate my post this morning. Got my first 5 star, my starter flame god whatshisface. so which thunder unit should i use my thunder crystal on? Thunder king eze, sky emperor grafl, Drakeborn lodin, >.> zeln, or thunder beast ahvel. Im leaning towards either ahvel or lodin.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Lodin is the best thunder unit you have. Followed by Ahvel, then Eze then Zeln. Graf is not a "real" rare unit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

Is it worth upgrading head thief leon for zenny farming?