+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 438 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast
    I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

I'm holding out for zel + darv 6* wasnt so lucky last time around.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaylis Tynblade
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

everyone needs to own a hogar just for the mustache alone

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Must say the Trial of the Gods is pretty hard, don't think I have the right combination of units to finish it without using some gems. Stuck on Juggernaut, that healing every 10 turns is ridiculous.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Anyone have a mare they can put up? Stuck at Juggernaut as well and just want to push though it.

Nvm beat it. #3 is way easier than 2.. wtf.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I liked those trials... Couldn't just use double zebra ohko to breeze through.
    I hope they do things more like this as time goes on.
    I do think my not having an olulu will make the game harder to get by one raid is out. I think only one or two of my friends have shown a lead with one too.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I have a maxed Olulu but I rarely use it as Leader.

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I just started playing this like the day the level up campaign thing started, and now i am really really sad to learn what it is like without it

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaylis Tynblade
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I came....

Bard-turned-Miner
    BG Level

OK, I'm not going to shitpost this thread, but it's worth mentioning once...

For those that haven't yet, Terra Battle is well worth checking out. It's a quicker-paced grid RPG and has been a ton of fun so far.

The music and artwork is fantastic. The fights are fun and varied. They've been able to work in some extremely interesting dynamics and the payoff is huge. I'm loving the visual style and it's been rock solid as a newly released mobile game. The balance seems perfect so far (I've done well with a relatively mediocre set of summons).

Oh yeah, and several of the original Final Fantasy guys are involved. They are teasing an upcoming Bahamut fight and giving a free healing unit (for the next week or two, I believe) so now is a pretty good time to check it out.

BG Thread: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/123...le-Android-iOS
    Game Informer Article: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ategy-fun.aspx
    Official Site: http://www.terra-battle.com/en/
    Wiki: http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki

The first post in the BG thread has a free code for an additional random summon, valid only until the end of the month.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm just gonna counter with, if you have time invested in BF and have to choose between the 2 games, stick to BF

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Jamison View Post
    OK, I'm not going to shitpost this thread, but it's worth mentioning once...

For those that haven't yet, Terra Battle is well worth checking out. It's a quicker-paced grid RPG and has been a ton of fun so far.

The music and artwork is fantastic. The fights are fun and varied. They've been able to work in some extremely interesting dynamics and the payoff is huge. I'm loving the visual style and it's been rock solid as a newly released mobile game. The balance seems perfect so far (I've done well with a relatively mediocre set of summons).

Oh yeah, and several of the original Final Fantasy guys are involved. They are teasing an upcoming Bahamut fight and giving a free healing unit (for the next week or two, I believe) so now is a pretty good time to check it out.

BG Thread: http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/123...le-Android-iOS
    Game Informer Article: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featur...ategy-fun.aspx
    Official Site: http://www.terra-battle.com/en/
    Wiki: http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki

The first post in the BG thread has a free code for an additional random summon, valid only until the end of the month.
    My phone's memory is too small and bluestacks doesn't like the game. I really wanted to play but unless you have a fix for bluestacks, I can't play the game.

BG Level

Yea I played it for a little bit, and I must say I do enjoy BF more personally. On a side not 1/5 zebra !

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

FINALLY beat Trial of the Gods using no Gems. My God Trial 002 was ridiculous and the hardest out of all 3. Used Grahden/melchio Leaders Lillithx2, altri, and Michele. And Trial 3 was easiest out of all 3 and I beat it with Oulu/Uda leaders lillith x2, altri michele.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah #2 is way harder than 3. I didn't realize how much Juggernaut fucking healed when I went in.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Yeah #2 is way harder than 3. I didn't realize how much Juggernaut fucking healed when I went in.

Yeah I forgot to take a unit who could curse, so that fight took me probably 45 minutes to finish because I would get him to about 5% and he would heal to full after using that healing move twice in a row. Finally he only did it once and I was able to blow him up.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Oh didn't even think about curse. THe time I beat him he healed twice and then he only healed once and I was able to finish him off.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

so my game is still fucked. Sold some items, made sure i had space in inventory, Go to replenish my item stock. game crashed and goes back to starting menu. so i have no idea what the fuck is wrong with this shit.

^ game crashes everytime i go to exit town

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaylis Tynblade
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

if you craft too many items at one time the game crashes

BG Level

Big update tomorrow hope I'm ready for maxwell .... I just hit lizeria so I won't be doing new maps for awhile ...